orochimaru!!

(Naruto's pov)

When I woke up and went to brush my teeth in the mirror I seen I had a rinnegan how"um well you see kid your related to hashirama because as you can recall he had a kid and his wife was an uzumaki so you have some of his DNA and mine since I'm sealed in you you have some of my chakra"I better hide this

I quickly tried to cover it with my bangs key word:tried my bangs weren't long enough"kit wear a eye patch say it got cut during training and since the cut was to deep you have to wear the eye patch to heal better eh eh""I hate to agree with him b...

I quickly tried to cover it with my bangs key word:tried my bangs weren't long enough"kit wear a eye patch say it got cut during training and since the cut was to deep you have to wear the eye patch to heal better eh eh""I hate to agree with him but it's worth a shot kid" 'ok I'll try' I grab a eye patch and put it on and i guess it will do.

nce I got to the training ground I was met with sasuke in a tree and sakura practicing her aiming when they saw me they ran up in a hurry"naruto-kun what happened why are you wearing an eye patch your a great healer" "ok calm down when I was doing...

nce I got to the training ground I was met with sasuke in a tree and sakura practicing her aiming when they saw me they ran up in a hurry"naruto-kun what happened why are you wearing an eye patch your a great healer" "ok calm down when I was doing some hard core training I cut my eye and the cut was too deep to heal without doing permanent damage to my eye itself so I only got to heal it a little so I have to wear this until it's fully healed" that's sounds realistic enough they nodded but by their aura I could tell they knew I was lying I have to tell them now.

"Ok ok I'll show you" they looked at me as I took it off and revealed my rinnegan"huh dobe how" "well I kinda have madara sealed in me causing me to have some of his chakra also to the fact that I have some hashirama blood because he had a kid with an uzumaki causing his blood to be mixed with me" they were beyond shocked at this and were about to say something when.

BOOOOM

We all looked at each other and ran to the direction and it was.... OROCHIMARU he seen us and scanned sasuke until his eyes made contact with mine"oh I came for the uchiha but the rinnegan and my curse mark will be unstable"I looked at sakura"your not trained enough to fight him remember he was a sannin so I want you to evacuate everyone make sure as no one is hurt your healing is only strong to fix minor damages"she nodded and ran making sure people were running away to a safe spot in the forest"sasuke I want you to take down his men as much as you can"he also nodded and started fighting orochimaru's workers"oh what a team leader naruto-kun you'll be a great vessel"he stretched his neck towards me.

"Summoning jutsu" and popped up Manda"what is it mortal"I pointed at orochimaru"try to beat him as much as you can" he did as told and started attacking I don't know how long it will take since he used to be orochimaru's snake so I did what I had to I used my rinnegan when the snake disappeared from orochimaru knowing his weakness I used gakido's path the preta path once I got close enough to him I absorbed most of his chakra but since Im still new to this I didn't take all of it he was now weaker than me now I used tendo's path the Deva path I brought my hand forward and started manipulating gravity making him float I threw him and he flew I used a wood jutsu"schichuurou no jutsu"and trapped him in a wooden prison.

Some anbu ran toward me and seen I had taken him down"excellent work we will report this to the hokage after putting him in prison"I bowed at them and went to check on everyone"I took him down is everyone ok"sakura and sasuke ran to me and hugged me"thank goodness naruto-kun I thought he would hurt you since he was powerful" "he probably would have if I didn't use my rinnegan good thing I used to study them so I kinda got it ok everyone follow me I'm gonna need all the wooden jutsu experts I can get with the damage he caused" they all nodded and followed me all the wood jutsu experts rebuilt all the houses.

Just then the hokage came up to me"hokage-sama I took down orochimaru as fast as I could sorry if I caused too much damage" "what your a hero you saved us everyone free cheers for the name that will be remembered NARUTO UZUMAKI" there were claps all over everyone cheering for me while the hokage had me on his shoulder I let out some tears of joy I looked down at sasuke,sakura, and kakashi who were right in front of me"great job dobe I'm proud of you" "yeah naruto-kun only age 13 and took down a sannin and saved the whole village from being destroyed your amazing" "I'm very proud you my little gennin"smiled at them more tears coming from my face.

(Gaara's pov)

I was in my room when"son you got a letter by the hokage he has some good news for you I wonder what he has to say"I grabbed the letter my father left the room I opened it and read.

Dear, gaara

I have exciting news to share your boyfriend naruto has unlocked the rinnegan

What no way naruto you beautiful angle I continued the reading.

And has saved the entire village from the evil clutches of orochimaru and took away most his chakra making orochimaru a threat no more we are hosting a celebration on his heroic actions next week plz come.

-Lord 3rd

I had happy tears running down my face your amazing my naruto you perfect being ofc I'm going to this he just defeated a legendary sannin I can't believe this how much more wonderful can you get I got to temari and konkuro's room and showed hem the letter"so you guys wanna go I can just tell father he need assistance from us for something" "of course were going that isn't a question naruto deserves this and more importantly he needs his boyfriend there to congratulate him" "yeah dude why wouldn't we come"I hugged them and went to dad wiping my tears and looking stern" father the hokage needs my assistance along with temari and konkuro" "really what for" "a rebuilding some houses got destroyed during an attack and thought since I can control sand I'm am to use and  temari is able to blow all the uneeded junk away along with konkuro is able to be of extra hands with him and his puppet" he nodded and granted permission I told them and we packed right away.

(3 days later and naruto's pov)

I was sleeping having a perfect dream about ramen when I was awakened by knocks man I was getting to the best part not having to pay for it when I opened the door I was greeted by a kiss I looked and seen gaara he pulled away and smiled"g-gaara why are you here I thought you were coming back in 2 in a half more months" "I made up some excuse to see you are you not happy to see me babe~" I blushed at the 'babe' part"no no of course not just surprised is all uh come in".

They came in and we just hung out during the night I gave them all a room but gaara wanted to cuddle with me so I let him"good night gaara" "good night babe" and drifted off to sleep.