we meet again

(3 years later Gaara's pov)

"Ok I called you here because you are going to the leaf for the chunnin exams you leave and pack tonight" the leaf wait naruto was taken by leaf ninjas maybe he's there"ok father we better prepare now"I used my sand to teleport us to temari and konkuro's room happy"why are you so happy" "well leaf ninjas took naruto so he's probably there right now and I can see him again" they nodded understanding what I'm saying.

We packed and left right away I wonder if naruto look's different or if he still remembers me maybe he still has the necklace like I do hehe I can't wait to see his reaction when I see him again.

(Naruto's pov)

Here I am waiting at the bridge with my teammates sasuke, and sakura for 2 hours I'm not even surprised he's always late once he did come through he told us we were having a chunnin exams so it finally happens and sakura being her stupid self I swear how is she the smartest kounichi"what are the chunnin exams" "well sakura the chunnin exams is a test to become chunnin students from every village" wait all villages"EVEN THE SAND"they were surprised of my sudden shout"yes naruto"I beamed and left shouting a bye and wave.

'Did you guys hear that I get to see gaara again maybe that's why jiji never told me' "yeah kid now time for training the chunnin exams are soon I know your probably stronger than a God but still I have a feeling something bad will happen' " I hate to say this but he's right I have the same feeling though I have no doubt you'd win the exams within minutes" I smiled and began to train in taijutsu and my summoning jutsu"summoning jutsu"then came a 'poof' and a snake came by not just and snake the Manda the strongest colossal serpent so cool I studied that snake summons have mastered the use of natural energy to enter a Sage Mode of their own and great in battle.

"What do you want" "I'm sorry my first time summoning so I had to practice you can go" the snake did a nod and'poof' 'did you guys see that I was worthy of the manda the strongest snake said and snakes are super rare to get' "good job kit that just shows what's in it for the future" I smiled and started working on my medic jutsus I'm about jounin and sannin level and then went to sleep as not to be too exhausted

(Next day and gaara's pov)

We're here finally we were about to go to the hotel when someone ran into konkuro"im sorry I wasn't paying attention she's trying to hurt me" "YOU LITTLE BRAT GET BACK HERE"a ugly pink haired girl came running and the little boy hid behind us I was in a tree so she didn't see me but my siblings stood their ground in front of the little boy the pink haired girl was scared"sakura stop chasing him your going to get in trouble he's the 3rds grandson did you forget stupid why'd I have you as my teammate"he sounded familiar"naruto is it you"did temari just say naruto"temari,konkuro you guys are here"i jumped down from my tree tears into my eyes he looked different a good kind though.