the academy

(Gaara's pov)

I've been missing naruto so much even if it's only been a day and here I am at the academy people asked what happened and because I trust them now that they like me I told them what happened ofc everyone was sad I just sat on the roof with a fake naruto sand clone I wonder how my real naruto is doing.

(Naruto's pov)

Today is the day of the academy I got dressed

And hid my diamond with my bangs I made it before anyone except iruka-sensei sasuke was there to ofc so I sat next to him then one by one people started coming in confused about who I am or how I'm back just as it couldn't get louder"I WIN INO-PIG...

And hid my diamond with my bangs I made it before anyone except iruka-sensei sasuke was there to ofc so I sat next to him then one by one people started coming in confused about who I am or how I'm back just as it couldn't get louder"I WIN INO-PIG" "YEAH RIGHT MY FOOT WAS IN A INCH BEFORE YOURS" then they seen me"NARUTO-BAKA/NARUTO MOVE!!!"I gave them a uchiha glare that madara taught me and they shut up instantly surprising everyone"we'll as you know from sakura and ino this is naruto, naruto please stand up and introduce yourself "I did as I was told and the hokage said it was ok to use my full name just to be left alone" my name is naruto namikaze uzumaki my likes, dislikes and hobbies are none of your concern and my dream is to die a hero protecting people".

Everyone and I mean everyone in the class except for iruka-sensei because he had my info and sasuke because he was the person I trusted the most to tell him was shocked and frightening that they either hurt or ignored the 4th hokages son except sakura and ino because why they didn't believe me"THAT'S A LIE" "really so it's just a coincidence that the day I was born my parents died at the same exact time the 4th and uzumaki princess died and was found crying in a baby bed next to the dead bodies of them as well" the didn't say anything knowing it can't be a coincidence"exactly"

Iruka-sensei just started teaching I didn't pay attention because I already knew this iruka-sensei must have seen me not listening because he called on me"naruto" I looked at him"yes" "who was the first hokage" "Hashirama senju" "and what was he known for" "a lot of stuff but mostly because he was the leader of the senju clan, the strongest shinobi of his era, master of all shinobi arts and his wood style" he was shocked that I knew all this information"that is all correct good job"I nodded and went back to sleep.

(Gaara's pov)

It was the end of the day I wasn't paying attention at all but naruto helped me study so I know all of this I just kept thinking about him how long will it be til I see him again anyways like I used to before I met naruto I had dinner except I had temari and konkuro talking to me so I wouldn't be so sad and I appreciated it but nothing could make me as happy as before but I'll try for them and naruto I know he wouldn't like me being sad.

(Naruto's pov)

Today before school ended we had a sparing match it was my turn and I had to spare sakura easy peasy"can't I fight at least someone who has some muscle" "cha I could beat you with one punch" I rolled my eyes"you lost a fight to a 9 y/o this morning I doubt it"that got her red with embarrassment and anger"ok rules taijutsu only no weapons and no other jutsus ready go" she tried to punch me but her form was so sloppy and she was so so slow I dodged easily I used leaf whirlwind to go easy but I guess it was only easy for me because she had bruises all over and a bunch of girls even sasuke's fan girls started fawning over me.

Geez I guess im popular with the girls now"winner naruto uzumaki" and since I was last school ended and I ran away from the new 100's of fangirl's I got once I escaped I got home and went to sleep hugging my necklace hoping we won't be away from each other that long and that he would still remember me when we see each other again.

(Next day)

I did the same routine I didn't know what to wear but just decided to wear this

And again hid my diamond I wanted to show it during chunnin exams Lord 3 said there would be one but never told me any details i don't know why anyways I got to the academy and again sat next to sasuke staying asleep then everyone started coming a...

And again hid my diamond I wanted to show it during chunnin exams Lord 3 said there would be one but never told me any details i don't know why anyways I got to the academy and again sat next to sasuke staying asleep then everyone started coming and some sent smiles at me and some*cough*ino and sakura*cough*just looked like they wanted me dead.

I didn't care so while iruka-sensei started teaching I still dozed off"naruto" "yes iruka-sensei" "who was madara uchiha" oh this is super easy since all madara does is train me and talk about himself "I do not kid" "whatever" "madara uchiha is the ghost uchiha some say he was the strongest uchiha there was" "what was he most known for" "for being a legendary shinobi and his sharingan ability It's not known what the individual abilities of each of his eyes were, but he was able to use Susanoo. The straight tomoe of his Mangekyō Sharingan granted him fluidity in movements when fighting" "correct I have a feeling you will be my favorite student" I smiled and went back to sleep.

"Hah hear that fox I was a legend and the best uchiha there was" "oh yeah just wait til they learn about me" "if your even good enough to learn about" 'will you guys shut up and stop fighting I already have to deal with pig hair and bleached female me' when I woke up we were learning medical jutsus and stuff I already knew all that,that's why I have the diamond on my head.

"Sakura" "yes" "what is the first rule of being a medic-nin" she looked nervous obviously she wasn't paying attention and her parents never had her study that I raised my hand"can I answer instead she's taking forever"he nodded"HUH NO I CAN DO THIS u-um uh to always heal" "so so wrong naruto you can go" I smiled "no medic-nin shall ever stop treatment until the lives of their party members have come to an end" "correct naruto amazing job" I chuckled a little At the end of the day I did what I did the other night sleep holding the necklace around my neck close.