The Party Has Begun

Gumi
I glanced at my watch.

6:59

Crap. A few more minutes before me and the gang go on stage. And by which gang, Miku's. Right now, the party has just begun and everyone is having the time of their lives. Though I am quite nervous. I have two groups to perform on. Plus a duet. Sheesh, life can be hard.

I can hear my watch beep, yet I ignore it. I was drowning in nervousness and negativity. What if they don't like it? What if it was terrible? What if they-

I mentally slapped myself. No, Gumi, think positive, I thought to myself. I can't mess up now.

My watch beeps again and this time I turn it off. I start to walk backstage to meet up with the others. But before I could reach there, I collided with someone. I looked up to see Lily, looking down at me.

"Oh, hey Lily. You gonna rehearse?" I ask, trying to sound cool, not nervous.

"Yeah, I was just going to Kaito to rehearse the song. You memorized it already?" Lily replies, crystal blue eyes piercing my emerald eyes. Unexpectedly, she joined the second batch of performers (me, Kaito, Len, Gakupo and Piko) to at least give us a hand. And it seems like she didn't notice my nervousness. Good.

"Yep. How couldn't I?" I said, giving her one of my signature smirks. Lily blushes and looks away. That was... Unexpected. "Well, gotta go. First group is gonna be on stage in a few minutes."

"See you then," The blonde said, leaving me to join Kaito and the others. I stood there, hands in my pocket with a ghost of a smile on my face.

"She's just like Len when I first met him."

Miku
7:10

Perfect. Time to start the show. As me, Rin, Piko, SeeU, Gumi, Aoki, and Kaiko got up on stage, I can feel my knees starting to shake. Ah, nervousness, it strikes when you are about to do the time of your life.

Once we were on it, Kaiko and Aoki grabbed a hold of two microphones that were on the stage floor.

"What's up Crypton High?!" the two shouted, eliciting a roar from the audience. They must be excited. Kaiko then throws a spare microphone to Gumi, who catches it with just a hand.

"Crypton High!" she pauses to let the crowd scream. Almost half of the audience nearly fainted just by the sight of Gumi on stage. That's what I call extreme fan girling.

We took this as a chance to prepare. We all got to our positions, ready for performance. I was standing behind the main microphone since I was the main singer. Gumi also got to her guitar; she is the main guitarist after all.

"Are you ready?!" The trio yelled once more, earning a much more enthusiastic roar. The beat began, and a few seconds later, it was my cue to sing.

[Play 'World is Mine']

The song ended and surprisingly, the whole crowd started to cheer and holler. The others looked a bit shocked too. We never expected this to be the outcome.

Still in some sort of daze, we grabbed each others hands and bowed. Once we were offstage, Rin squealed.

"Oh my God! Did you guys see that?! They practically cheered for us!" she squeals in delight. Gumi, on the other hand, makes a face and sticks her pinky in her ear, gesturing that Rin's voice was loud. To Gumi's dismay, Rin notices it and playfully punches the greenette in the arm.

We all laugh at the scene before us. They never change, and I hope they won't.

All of a sudden, we can all hear a voice before us.