Let's Get This Party Started!

[Quick A/N: I'm going to do this chapter in multiple views... Well, more like Miku and her 3 friends. Also, this was meant to be one whole, but it got too long so I broke it down into parts. So this is part I and hopefully part II could come out next. Enjoy!]

Miku
Sleeping past the alarm is one of the greatest bad habits I have. Believe me, I tried to quit. But what can I say? Sleep is my drug, the bed is my dealer, and my alarm is the police.

I was having a great dream, yes, but when I realized what day it was today was, I freaked out. Sitting up from my bed with my hair looking like I escaped a hurricane, I looked at the clock.

7:01 AM

Shit, shit, shit! Why did I sleep past the alarm?!

I jumped out of bed and ran towards my closet. I picked out my uniform and dashed for the bathroom. I better hurry up!

Rin
"Damn, where are they?!" I yelled at Piko for no apparent reason. So far, the morning hasn't been going good. Especially with Len and Lily around. Len is our very brand new classmate, and every single student has been fussing about him since. But I don't care about that. The only thing I care about is Miku and SeeU. Where the fuck are they?!

"Woah man, chill! Don't yell at Piko as if was the one to blame," Gumi said, placing an arm on my shoulder. I looked at her, giving her a death look. Gumi merely shrugged, not giving a damn. Piko looked at the both of us, looking still a little bit frightened on what I did minutes ago.

Argh, I hope the two come soon. We still have to rehearse...

SeeU
"Hurry up Ollie! We'll be late!" I shouted behind me to see my younger brother, Oliver, jogging behind. Sure, he doesn't have an athletic nature and all but we are going to be late in a few minutes. As I turned my head to look straight ahead, I immediately made contact with a body. But not just any body. It was Yohio Cubi, one of the popular students and my long time crush since middle school.

The impact was hard but we somehow fell the wrong way with me on the bottom and Yohio propped up on his hands, face hovering inches from mine.

Crap. What am I gonna do now?

"Man, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you," he said, standing up and pulling me with him. He had an apologetic smile across his face, making him look cute.

"Ah, it's alright! Anyways, me and my brother have to go! See you!" I said in a rush and running off inside the school. Damn, that was close! Way. Too. Close.

Gumi
The songs playing in my headphones were loud enough to block out any sound that Piko and Rin were arguing about the rehearsals. Oh, I guess I haven't explained yet. You see, Mr. Hiyama decided to pick a couple of students from our class to perform on the party. He told us secretly because he wanted this to be a surprise. The group consisted of Miku, Rin, Piko, SeeU, Aoki, Kaiko, and of course, me.

Well, I wouldn't have a problem about doing this but with Kaiko around, it's already hell around here. So far, Rin and Piko are arguing, a sleepy Aoki has her arm wrapped around mine with her face buried, a jealous Kaiko looking at Aoki, and Miku and SeeU are late.

Man, why did I end up becoming friends with them anyways? At times like these, I sort of regret being friends with them. But at the end of the day, I feel thankful that I'm friends with them. It just made school easier for me.

Interrupting my thoughts, my phone buzzed. 'Who could that be?' I thought.

Unlocking my password on my Iphone 6, I see Kaito's name pop up. My, what does this jerk want now?

IceCreamKai: Yo gu-chan! We really need to rehearse!

What the hell...? Rehearse for what?

Me: rehearse for what??? Do we hafta perform or somethin...?

IceCreamKai: yes

Oh that son of a bi- I mean ice cream. Who in the school decided to do this?!

Me: are we in a group or something???

IceCreamKai: yea. U, me, piko, gakupo, and len

Me: the hell? Since when? And how did he know about len?

IceCreamKai: we were voted to do it. Plus, it was obvious len was gonna move in anyways and len has some stalkers here that know bout him. Look at the billboard outside later

Me: kk. Im also rehearsing for my other group anyways so... yea, lets talk later

IceCreamKai: k, bye!!

With him saying that, I closed my phone immediately. Damn, shit just got real.

Miku
Finally! I reached school! I stood there at the school gates, hands on my knees, panting. Oh God.

I calmly walked inside the school grounds, unsurprised that there were some other students still outside. I reached my classroom, just in time before the bell rang. I entered my classroom normally as if nothing happened. As expected, the others were already there.

"Damn, what took you so long?" SeeU said, rising from her chair to great me. "I came here a few minutes before you did."

"Oh, sorry! I just woke up late, that's all!" I said in an apologetic tone.

Everybody nodded their heads. A few minutes later, the bell rang and class has begun. Being our Social Science teacher, Leon-Sensei entered the class.

"Students, before we start our daily routine, I have something to announce." He started off, waving the whiteboard marker he had in his hand. "We have two new students."

Ah, he's probably going to introduce Len and Lily. And if you didn't know, Lily is only a year older than Len, but she decided to enter in as a sophomore. I wonder why?

Breaking my thoughts, two blondes entered the room. One of them I can recognize as Len due to his hair tied into a ponytail and his uniform. I have to admit though, he looks pretty cute in his uniform, especially the way it is fitted on to him...

I shook my head and blush at that thought. Seriously, I am getting a little weird as time goes on.

"Hello, my name is Lily Masuda and this is my brother Len. We hope that you guys can treat us well while we're here," Lily said in a low voice, but loud enough for us to hear.

There was a long silence. That was until Leon-Sensei decided to speak up.

"Well then, the two of you can sit on those two empty desks behind Miku."

I gulped, hard. Did not expect that coming. The lesson began, but yet I wasn't listening. I was too distracted by the blonde boy who is sitting behind me.

~Time Lapse: An Hour and 10 Minutes Later...~

The bell rang, signaling the end of Social Science. Though the subject just ended moments ago, I still sat there, distracted by my own thoughts.

All of a sudden, I felt somebody flick my forehead. Well, that successfully snapped me out of my thoughts. As I turned my head, I can see Rin staring at me with a frown on her face.

"Are we gonna practice or no? The party is tonight," Rin said. "Unless you wanna sit here thinking about Len."

I blushed and slapped Rin's arm playfully. "Am not! Let's start practicing then!"

Rin turned around to the others, her blonde hair swaying ever so softly. "You hear that guys? Let's get this party started!"

-------------------

Ended it! Whoo!!! What a long chapter.... Just after finishing the exams, I created this chapter. T-T

Took me forever! So anyways, I mentioned, there will be a next part to this, which I can hopefully update tomorrow. Anyways, sayonara and seeu guys in the next chapter!!!