Reporting Back pt2

The Peaches
The grasses drys as the cold breeze arrives. The trees haven't bared any children. One by one the pile gets bigger. Until one is left... alone.
-Daon
__________________________________
Shinwoo woke up with a splitting headache, the smell of yesterday's alcohol could still be detected on his cloths.

"I definitely blacked out." Shinwoo said to himself. He took off his cloths to change into new ones. A particular scent on the clothes caught his interest. It was sweet to him. It kind of smells nostalgic. His can't explain how, but it does.

"Your Majesty,", a voice spoke from outside of the room came in. It was concubine Sangha, his favorite concubine. Well, he is his only one so...

"Your Majesty, are you awake?" Sangha asked.

"Yes, you may come in." Shinwoo replied. He got up out of his mat, facing the opposite direction of Sangha.

"Your Majesty, I came to collect your dirty clothes." Sangha spoken with a soft voice as he placed new clean cloths down for Shinwoo.

Shinwoo got up to take the fresh clothes, "Thanks." He gave Sangha his pants before grabbing the new attire.

Shinwoo gave his yesterday's pants to Sangha. When receiving the pants, Sangha noticed that Shinwoo didn't give him his dirty top wear.

"Your Majesty, may you give me your shirt for me to wash it for you." Sangha said, giving out his hand to receive the garment.

Shinwoo didn't though, he didn't know why, but it felt a bit special. The new scent brought a fascination to him.

"No, you don't have to do that." Shinwoo told Sangha.

"Yes Your Majesty." Sangha said walking out of the room. When he closed the door behind him, a man tapped his shoulder, "Hey, it's pass curfew. Why are you still out?"

Pass curfew? It's literal early in the morning. Sangha just thought it was just a drunk guy. Turning around, his saw that it was Jin Won, someone he's been getting close to.

"Jin Won! It's you." Sangha happily said.

"Are you cleaning Emperor Noh's clothes?" He asked. Jin Won felt comfortable next to Sangha, he had shed his harden expression and replacing it with a loopy grin.

"Yeah, I am." Sangha said, "I'll be going now." He cheekily smiled knowing that Jin Won will want to follow him. And Jin Won did follow him. He walked at a steady pace, just a couple centimeters behind the shorter boy. When they finally arrived at the stream, Sangha unraveled the pants and socks.

"Why isn't there a shirt here? You must had dropped it," Jin Won chimed in, "I'll go get it for you."

He was just about to go for searching for the missing hanbok, but Sangha had stop him just before he was about to take off.

"No don't, you won't find it. His Majesty didn't want me to wash his shirt." Sangha told Jin Won.

"Huh- really, why?"

"I don't know, but here. Smell His Majesty's pants." Sangha put the fabric in Jin Won's face. A fragrant foreign scent could be immediately detected, definitely an omega.