Room for 7

"We need someone to look after Shinwoo (Light On Me), someone who's has his attention."

"Do you want me to follow him around?"

"Yes, gather what ever information you can."

"Yes sir."
____________________________

That was strange thought Taekyeong. After cleaning up the room, Taekyeong walked out.

"Hey Taekyeong!"

It was Madam Soong-Hwa, she was quickly tiptoeing up to him.

"What happened? Your scent was all over that man." Madam Soong-Hwa nosey asked.

"I'm not sure Madam, he just wanted me to cuddle with me..." Taekyeong uttered, "we just sat there, he didn't even want any drinks."

"Ohhh really now... he's probably going through a break up." Madam Soong-Hwa said.

"I'm going to wash up now." Taekyeong replied, he turned and went in to room.

Taekyeong took off his cloths, the smell the Taehyung blew into his nose. It wasn't as strong like before, but a slight peach smell could be tasted.

The day went by slowly, he played drinking games with the customers, and listened to their "exciting" stories. The sun traveled through the sky until it set. The crickets began to chirp but the Kisaeng House was still as loud as ever. Instruments were being played, poems were being read out loud, feet danced as the porcelain banged on the table. 

"OOOOOHOHHHH!!!" A person from another loudly shouted.

"Hey Taekyeong, we need you at room 7." Madam Soong-Hwa said.

"Coming!" Taekyeong replied.

He sprayed himself with perfume to make his scent a bit stronger. He went into the kitchen and brewed some tea as he grabbed a jar of alcohol. Wiping away his sweat, he entered room 7.

There was 6 people at the table, chatting and playing games. All of them seemed to be of high status, officials maybe.

"Hello!"

One of them waved gleefully, his hair was red-ish brown. He paced up to Taekyeong, grabbing the tray of alcohol and tea from him.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much." He says as he almost chugged the whole jar of alcohol.

"Hey hey, someone stop him." Another person says. He runs up to the brown haired man, stopping him from finishing the jar.

"Siwoon (light on me), you got work tomorrow."

"Today was tiring though, just let me have it."

"You always say that though." A familiar voice chimes in.

Taekyeong looked to see who it was, and to his surprise, it was Taehyung, the man that was here this morning. Taehyung also saw Taekyeong staring at him, a nervous wave was brought out of him.

"Hey Taehyung, his guy kind of smells like you this morning." Siwoon said, getting up close into Taekyeong's face.

"Siwoon," The man, holding Siwoon back from drinking all the alcohol, interrupted, "Personal space remember."

"Oh sorry." Siwoon replied. He rushed back to the table, carrying the tea and alcohol.

"Um- hey, sorry about that. It seems like the alcohol already kicked in for him." The man apologized.

"Hey! Daon (Light on Me), stop being mean and spreading rumors about me." Siwoon gestures.

"Oh- it's okay," Taekyeong replied right to keep thing professional, "Would you want to have anything else?"