rafe cameron- Viagra

(I DO KNOW THERES NOT LIKE A VIAGRA FOR WOMEN BUT JUST IMAGINE THERE IS)

rafe and you have been dating for almost a year, the best fuck youve ever had. you were both willing to try anything new whether you were unsure about it or not. you would end up doing anything he liked when he speaks to you like he does.

you were both in rafes room just sat down on a regular sunday. he was sat on his sofa scrolling on his phone with one arm behind his head whilst you were sat on his bed a couple meters apart. hella horny you were,  just the sight of him sitting there was enough to get yourself wet as fuck. you put down your phone and let out a sigh.
"rafe?" you question.
"yeah baby?" rafe says with his eyes still on his phone. you didn't even answer him you just walked over to him and straddled him. rages eyes widened with a smirk on his face. you go in for a kiss until rafes defined finger touches your lip instead of his.
"you really that horny huh?" he questions you with a  smirk.
"mhm" you say seductively. rafe picks you up and puts his hands underneath your thighs, he lays you on the bed and reaches over you to his bed side draw at the side of the bed. he pulls out a pack of viagra. you seem confused on why you thought he couldn't just get hard on his own.
"don't worry baby, just take one of these" he puts one on your finger and slips it into your mouth, you gently suck his finger as it exits and you swallow. he does the same to himself and then moves back to the couch.
"that's it?" you question with almost no emotion.
"aha, no baby. we are going to do a little challenge of how long we can go without having our amazing sex, even though we might be the horniest we have ever been" rafe says in man spread position.
oh fuck, you thought. since you were already so horny just looking at him. "okay, we will see how that goes".
you guys continue to what your doing until rafe randomly sits on the floor with his back against the sofa. he runs his hands through hair and takes a deep breath in, as he exhales there was a chuckle that left his mouth. you look over at him and he tries to avoid eye contact. you realise what's going on, you look down on him and see his hard cock bulging through his pants, you smirk to yourself and shuffle to the edge of the bed. he tried his best not to look at you because otherwise if he does he will have no option but to bounce on you.
you set yourself down on the floor as well staring at him he slightly looks at you with a side eye. you crawl over to him and sit in front of him.
"you feeling it too baby?" you say teasing him.
"baby play the game" rafe orders.
"oh i am" you slightly crawl nearer and nearer until you between his legs.
"fuck y/n, stop, you know i cant fucking resist you" rafe says. that turns you on even more, you feel yourself throbing wanting him to just rip your clothes off. you sit on him. straddling him just like you were before.
"before you say anything" you cut him off from speaking. you whisper in his ear "im not breaking the rules just yet" you felt his hot breath stagger on your neck and you whisper to him. he loves that he loves when you plant kisses on his ear when he's railing you, so you give him the image of just that.
"your such a fucking tease y/n" rafe tried to avoid contact by rolling his eyes to the back of his head.
"you love it really" you whisper in his ear and then lick him just behind.
"fuck this" rafe said with nothing stopping him anymore. he kisses you aggressively and throws you on the bed. he takes off your shirt and reveals your black lacy bra. he kisses and nibbles at your neck. a moan slips from your mouth accidentally. you had to bite your lip to stop you from screaming his name.
rafes fingers unbutton your jeans and pulls them down slightly to then instantly circle your core, you whimper as he teases you.
"rafe.. please don't tease" you beg.
"do you want me?" rafe whispers.
"yes, please please i need you" you whine. rafe takes out his cock and pumps it slightly as you look down and then make eye contact.
"you think you can take me baby?" rafe smirks.
"oh fuck, please rafe i need you inside me" you beg. rafe instantly thrusts you with his bulge not even giving you a minute to adjust. a huge wail escapes your mouth. then you remember ward snd ross we're home.
"oh fuck, your parents" you worry.
"let them see you in this state darling, moan for me" rafe says.
"but rafe-."
"do you want to cum?" rafe cuts you off.
"mhm" you hum as that's the only thing you could possibly do as you can feel rafe in your stomach.
"words.. baby" rafe says.
"yes.. oh fuck yes please" you bite you lip.
"then moan" rafe demanded as you feel yourself closer to climax. you moan, whimper, wail. anything rafe tells you to do you just had to. you tug on his hair as he places bruises on your neck using his mouth.
"oh fucking hell y/n, your so fucking hot. im gonna cum.." rafe says.
"uh huh.. same oh fuck." you drag out. you quickly switch over so your once again straddling rafe as you ride his cock up and down. you hold your hands on his chest and watch as rafes head tilts back into the pillow and you head does the same. you start grinding on his dick, now going forward and backward.
"oh you fucking slut. that's so fucking good" rafe adds to his moans and groans, now holding your hips and making you grind harder. "come with me y/n" he demands.
"mhmmm oh yes make me cum" you practically scream.  rafe counts down from 3 and on one you both cum.
after a few seconds you crawl off him and lay beside him.
"holy shit, your so fucking good" rafe says as he stands up again and puts his clothes on. "i kinda wanted someone to walk in not gonna lie" rafe confesses.
"that would of been even more hot" you add.