6: Stark Tower

Percy's Pov:

I killed the police man. I am adopted by billionaires. I couldn't believe it. Sure, you think I'm ungrateful, but I'm old enough to do things on my own. I was homeless, where were they then? When my mother was killed? When I was abused by Gabe? They weren't there. Now, that I'm over it all, they want me? Only that thought makes me puke. 

The group introduced themselves as the hero's, Avengers. We arrived to the huge llama building and walked into a room. They all introduced themselves.

Redhead was Natasha, Blonde-no-beard was Steve, Cool-hair was Clint, Ginger-head was Wanda, Bald was Sam, Young-old was Pietro (White hair! What?), Glasses was Bruce, Goatee was Tony, Pirate was Fury and blond-long-hair was Thor. Great.

"What are your names?" Natasha asked, Hazel glared, 

"Percy, 15 years old," I said, growling,

"Hazel, 10 years old" Haze said narrowing her eyes hugging me,

"Luke, 14" Luke said, non chantingly, nodding,

"Thalia, 15 years," Thals sneered, glaring, while holding a protective arm around Neeks,

"Nico, 7 years" said Nico glared, looking like a very, very, very scary 7 year old. I'm lucky to see with glasses.

"Leo, 8" Leo said fiddling with a piece of scrap metal, hiding behind Luke.

"Bianca, 9" Bia said glaring at them from my hands. 

"What do you want?" Nico growled,

"Hey, hey! We're adopting you, okay?" Tony said, putting his hands in a goal post. 

Thanks for reading!

Sorry for short chapter, but this is a transition from homeless to rich. Thanks, please comment, vote, share and follow!