4

Previously:

"Thanks, and you're welcome. Please, need help, come here. And don't tell the government, police or anyone about us. We don't want to go to the orphanage. Say the same to the rest. Thanks!" I put on the glasses and saw everything much clearer, from close, from far, it was still blurry. Annabeth was breathtaking, much more than I expected, she had stormy, intimidating, calculating, cloud grey eyes, more pale color of lips, lightly curled, reflective, blond hair and tan skin. She was breathtaking. I smiled and waved goodbye to the rest of the rich kids. Maybe, just maybe, we'll get along...

Present:

I was thankful for the glasses, which gave me eyesight. I just hope they won't tell about us. I don't want to be away from my family. This is my family now...

"Percy, you're up for food again, that's ok?" Luke asked, I nodded and smiled. I walked outside, toward the green trash cans. Yikes, that's a lot of good food! I started digging in, taking out frozen pizza, nearly empty bean cans, jam, bread, peanut butter, butter and cheese. There even was a whole bag full of meat, potatoes and that stuff. Seems like someone didn't like their meal. I was about to go, bring the food to the rest of us, when a police officer stopped me. I was about to make a run for it, when Vesper growled at him.

"What are you doing, kid?" He asked, glaring at the dog.

"What's it to you?" I growled at the police officer, sounding as aggressive as Vesper.

"Hey, calm down, we're taking you to the police station." He said, I shook my head frantikly,

"No way, I'm staying here."

"Kid, you're homeless, you need to come with us." I shook my head,

"I belong on the streets now, when I was missing, you didn't care, now? You do. I. Don't. Care. Back off!" I said, Vesper barking at the last 2 words and growling again.

"Kid, who do you live with?" He asked, I looked around, for help. I spotted a few more officers.

"Just back off, is it too much to ask for?" He shook his head,

"Now, show us where you live, and we'll let you stay here." I nodded and showed him to our home, but it was my biggest regret. When he saw the place, he smiled slyly, then took out a small ear microphone and said,

"Report to coordinates *enter coordinates*, we have a bunch of homeless kids," My eyes widened, so did Thalia's and Luke's.

"No!" We all shouted, Leo and Hazel ran in, when they saw the police man, they paled, Nico and Bianca also paled, when they saw him.

"Now, you're coming with us," He said, as a bunch of other police officers ran in,

"Please, no!" Hazel begged crying, hugging my foot, Vesper growled at all of them. Thalia, Luke and I took out our weapons, the rest took out daggers.

"Leave," growled Luke. They smiled at each other, than took out guns and shot us.

I blacked out, on the sounds of thuds.

Ok, they didn't die, after all, this is a PJO/Avenger crossover, they just passed out.

Please Comment, Vote, Share and Follow!

Sorry for short chapter, THANK YOU!