Part 3: Class 1A

The next morning, Leo woke up feeling refreshed and ready to meet his future classmates. 'I forgot to take a shower yesterday... meh, I will just take one now.'
After his quick shower he started to put on clothes, only to realize that Japanese students wear a fucking uniform. 'Great. I need to change again.' He opened his wardrobe and took out the uniform. 'Wtf is this, so fucking ugly. Famous school and they have uniforms like these.' With face full of disgust he put it on. 'Let's see how do I look.' He looked at himself in the mirror and deadpaned. 'Nah, let's change it a bit.' He unbuttoned first two buttons on his shirt, tossed the tie on the bed and put the grey part of the uniform around his waist. 'Better.'

After he took his shoulder bag, phone, keys and wallet and went to the kitchen and made himself a breakfast. 'Shool starts in 20 minutes, damn, I'm early.'

He shrug his shoulders and went to find his class.

_______________________________________

'Do they expect a fucking giants to attend this school, what's wrong with these huge ass doors?!' He stared at the door, not realizing his homeroom teacher standing behind him.

"Herman, why are you just standing there?" Leo jumped and hissed at the slightly shorter teacher, not expecting him to be behind him. "Everyone is already inside, wait here and after I call you, come inside." Leo nodded and watched his teacher closing the door. 'Wait...everyone is inside?! The fuck?! I'm early, how the fuck is everyone inside already?!' He looked at his watch and realized that the class started 5 minutes ago. 'Huh, guess I took my time finding my classroom, doesn't matter now.'

He listened to muffled noise from the other side of the door and waited for his queue to enter. A few minutes passed and he started to become impatient. "Co kurva trvá tak dlouho?!" [What the fuck is taking so long?!] He almost shouted, then he heard. "Come in!" 'Let's do this'

He entered the class and was welcomed by a lot of eyes staring at him. 'Let's see... a fucking pink alien, Pikachu, frog, purple balls, octopus, nerd, flying clothes, broccoli, burned dude, pomeranian and more.. These will be interesting 3 years. Can't wait.' He stood near Aizawa's table and folded his arms on his chest.

"Students, today we will have a new transfer student, say something about yourself." After Aizawa said this, he took his yellow sleeping bag and lied on the floor. "Mood" Leo said as he watched his teacher change into a caterpillar.

He turned to face the class and sweatdroped at their stares.

"Na tohle potřebuju panáka." [I need a drink to survive this.] "What?" Came from the caterpillar. Leo ignored it and took a breath. "I'm Leo Herman, I'm the transfer student from Czechia, nice to meet'cha I guess." 'Do I need to bow? Lmao nah, I ain't bowing to anyone.'

After a few embarrassing seconds, when he stood there and stared at his classmates he added: "Do you have any questions or can I sit?" Those words started chaos. A lot of people started asking questions at the same time.

"Woah woah, calm down Jamal. One question at the time please." he thought for a moment. "Hands up, I'll point at you, and then you can ask." Immediately some hands were in the air. 'Ok, who do I start with?' "Pikachu" he pointed at the yellow haired boy with a bolt in his hair.

"It's Kaminari Denki and where's Czechia? Never heard of it." 'Of course you haven't, uncultured swine' "It's in the middle of Europe. We were called Czechoslovakia before, but then we divided into two countries, which are on really good terms. Next, brocoli." The green haired boy gave him a questioning look. "It's Midoriya Izuku, what's your quirk?" Leo deapanned "Umm... isn't it obvious by my appearance? It's Lion, I have enchanted strength, speed, sence of smell, hearing and I can see in the dark. Pinkie Pie next." The pink alien girl stood up excitedly from her seat. "Ashido Mina, are you single?" 'Of course a girl would ask that' "Yes. But don't get your hopes up, I'm gay as fuck." She whined at this. "Why are all hot guys gay?! Are you sure?!" "Positive. I've tried girls before, but guys are just better. Okay, Ballon Boy next." He said as he pointed at the grape boy. "Great FNAF reference and I'm Minoru Mineta, to my question, you lool older than us, how old are you?" Some of his classmates nodded at this. "I'm 17, I was a second year back home, but our school lasts for 4 years, so to meet the mandatory 4 years I needed to start from the the first year here." Leo answered, slightly smiling that he got his reference. "Understandable." Mineta said, satisfied by his answer.

"You, with the glasses." Leo said looking in the direction of a tall boy with blue hair. "It's Iida Tenya and why are you wearing your uniform like this, that's unacceptable for a UA student!" He said while doing weird arms movement resembling a robot. 'Oh god, who put a stick to your ass' "Look bro, we don't wear uniforms in Czechia, so I'm not used to it, at least I'm wearing it, normally I would just wear t-shirt and jeans." "Hmph, next time wear it properly please." Iida said calmer than before. "No promises." Leo said with a smug smile.

"Ok, half and half boy has the last question." He would normaly said scar dude, but his senses are telling him that there's some angsty story behind this and he doesn't want to pray. "Are you Bakugo's relative?" Leo sweatdropped at this. "...Kdo kurva je Bakugo?" [...Who the fuck is Bakugo?] 'Ah right, they don't understand me.' "Um... I have no idea who you're talking abo-" before he could finish his sentence a loud shouting from the pomeranian like boy interrupted him.

"You half&half bastard!! We're not related!!" 'Ah, I'm guessing that's him.' While Leo just dumbfounded stood there, watching the angry boy dissing that scared dude Aizawa rose from the dead. "Okay class, that's enough, Herman sit behind Kirishima." Leo looked at the empty seat behind a smiling boy with red spiky hair. 'He's low-key cute not gonna lie.'

(Koda got yeeted from class 1A, sorry not sorry)

With this his crazy 3 years started.