Part 1: I'm going where?!

Our story begins in an office of the principal of Prague's Hero school, where is Leo waiting for his judgment. You see, he's a bit of a troublemaker, but he's also the best in his class, so the principal has a hard time to decide what to do with him, it would be a shame if he just threw him out of school since he has a lot of potencial, but his behaviour is messing everything.

"Leo. Máš dvě možnosti, buďto tě vyrazíme ze školy za tvé chování, nebo... tě přeložíme do školy pro hrdiny v Japonsku." [Leo. You have two options, we will threw you out of school for your behavior, or... you will transfer to a hero school in Japan.] The principal spoke with calm, yet authoritative voice. Making Leo shift uncomfortably in his chair.

"V japosku?! To je kurva daleko! Ani neumím japonsky!" [In Japan?! That's hella far! I don't even know Japanese!] Leo was now shaking with rage in his chair. Why would he need to transfer to fucking Japan?! He can't lie tho, he was always interested in coming there, but not because of school, but because Akihabara, you see, he's an anime lover. But living there for 2 years... that gave him the creeps, he loves his country, he has family and friends here. And the beer here, oh god, it's a creation of gods.

"Nemáš na výběr. Buďto vyloučení, nebo Japonsko na 3 roky. Ber to z té lepší strany, seznámíš se s novými lidmi a potkáš hrdiny s jinými zkušenostmi než tady v Čechách." [You don't have a choice. It's either expulsion or Japan for 3 years. Take it on the bride side, you will meet new people and the heroes there have different experience than heroes here.]

"Počkat počkat, 3 roky? Jsem ve druháku, což znamená 2 roky, nejsou školy v Japonsku jen tří leté?" [Wait wait, 3 years? I'm already in my second year and Japanese schools lasts 3 years, right?] Leo said in confusion, since his school lasts for 4 years and since he's a second year, that means 2 more years in Japan.

"Začneš školu od znova, budeš v prváku. Nahradí ti to čtvrtý rok na téhle škole." [You will transfer to first year, it will replace the fourth year here.] The principal started to be annoyed by the lion-like student and tapped his table with two fingers.

"...To je dobrá kokotina, budu tam nejstarší. Vážně mě chcete hodit mezi nezkušený děcka?" [... That's bullshit, I will be the oldest there. You really want me to work with inexperienced brats?]

"Rozhodni se, nemám celý den." [Make a choice, I don't have all day.] Leo began thinking. 'I really don't wanna go, I love it here, but I don't have much choice, ok, fuck it.' "Japonsko." [Japan.] He told with determined voice, the principal held back a smile, not gonna lie, he will miss the brown haired boy, yes, he has a lot of flaws, but thanks to him the school was lively.

After they sorted everything out, Leo went home to tell his parents and learn Japanese, he was a fast learner and the principal was kind enough to let him study for a month, so he can learn.

His parents were a bit hesitant, but they knew that he will throw away his potencial if he gets expelled out of school. His father is the number 1 hero and his mother is an underground hero, so they want him to learn more and UA is one of the best hero schools in the world. So after a few minutes of thinking, they accepted it.

His friends were bigger problem. They absolutely hated that their drinking buddy, their leader-like friend will leave them for 3 whole years, sure, internet exists, but it's not the same. What's more, Japan absolutely prohibits minors to drink and their beer is disgusting, not only that it looks like piss, but it tastes like it too. (sorry, but it's true lmao)

So for the whole month, when Leo wasn't studying Japanese, they hung out. Their friend group even got all tattoos of their zodiac sights in the same style, Leo's, coincidentally enough being Leo.

He wondered if he wasn't the Zodiac sign itself, which started a night-long debate about how zodiacs were once humans and that their personalities are based on them. With Leo being 100%... Well, Leo.

_______________________________________

It's here. The day of departure from his beautiful small country, he was scared, but part of him was also excised. He made sure to say bye to each of his friends, some even cried, pussies.

His parents told him that he will live in the dorm, so he doesn't have to worry about where he will live. They will also send him money weekly, enough to survive every week, plus some more if he wanted to have some fun. Which he was thankful for.

"Zlato, až přistaneš, bude na tebe čekat můj starý známí, Toshinori, je známí jako All Might, buď slušný a nedělej problémy." [Dear, after your landing, my old acquaintance Toshinori, better known as All Might will wait for you, don't cause any problems.] His dad told him as he gave him one last hug and then watched him get on a plane.

And here our story begins.