Part 2: Japan and teachers

After a few hours Leo's plane landen in Japan and he was getting really nervous. His father haven't even told him how Toshinori looks like. Finding him will be definitely interesting.

He got out of plane, grabbed his bags and suitcases and went to wait in front of the airport.

'Toshinori, Toshinori, where-' "OH MY GOD IS THAT ALL MIGHT?!" "Oh my, it's him!" "I want an autograph!" Leo looked in the direction of those annoying voices and saw a huge and I mean huge muscular man with a smile brighter than a fucking sun giving autographs. 'Is that Toshinori? Dad told me he's known as All Might, but how the hell does he know a man like this, he's a fucking mountain.'

Leo made his way through the crowd and since he was taller than most people it was not a problem to spot him. All Might looked in his direction and saw a boy with long brown hair and lion ears making his way through the crowd, the boy looked pissed as hell, probably because of these annoying people.

All Might sweatdropped. 'Yes, he's definitely Herman, he resembles his father too much.' He thought as he gave one last autograph and made his way towards the pissed boy, which now was close to biting off the head of one poor citizen that bumped into him.

"Z-zdravím... ummm.... mladý Herman..."
[G-greetings... ummm... young Herman]
All Might was trying to speak Czech, so that the boy would understand him. Which the boy responded only with snickering. "No need to change your language for me Mr. Toshinori, I spend an awful lot of time to learn Japanese, it would be a shame not to try speaking with it." All Might was pleasantly surprised by this. "Great! Let me take some of your bags and then I will drive you to the school, you need to take care of some papers first and then we can go to the dorms, everything is already there.

"Great, can't wait." He spoke with sarcasm, making All Might raise an eyebrow. "Not a fan of paperwork I'm guessing?" He asked. "With all due respect, who the fuck would be excited, I was literally expelled, needed to learn a new ass language and I won't see my fam and fellas for 3 fucking years." He spat with venom dripping from every word. All Might looked at him as they walked in shock. Sure, he was told that he has a nasty language, but to speak like this in front of an adult, he can't imagine how his pure kids from 1A will react to this. Saying he was worried is an understatement. "Language." Was all the lion boy heard before they stopped in front of a black car. "Japanese, old man, Japanese." He patted All Mights back as if he made fun of him not even knowing his own native language. All Might sweatdroped and opened trunk of his car where Leo then put his things.

After a few minutes of sitting in a car and watching the scenery outside of a window, Leo spotted a huge builting in a shape of letter H. "Why is it shaped like a H? Hentai? Does this school allow doing the nasty nasty in the classrooms? Cool, I will make sure to remember that." All Might chocked on air and looked at him as if he grew another head. "NO! It does not! And I don't know why it's shaped like that, you can ask the principal." "Ah... I will probably forget it before we get there, but m'kay."

All Might parked his car in front of the building and then they went inside. It was a school day, students were walking through the halls and a lot of them observed in curiosity the tall tailed boy. Which he answered by smirking and winking. Some girls squealed, making Leo shiver in disgust, he absolutely hates fangirls type of girls. His friend group consists of 5 guys and 3 girls, 1 girl is a lesbian, second is a tomboy and 3rd is MtF. He would go through hell and back if he allowed "fangirl" type of girl to join his group.

But seeing some of the boys blush made all the disgust to go away, replacing with smug expression. All Might saw this and just prayed for 1A's sanity. "E-Ehem, we're here. I will wait for you in the cafeteria, I'm sure you will find it. Bye." With that he dashed from Leo's line of vision. Leo just stood there processing what All Might said, since he was busy checking out a boy with yellow hair with a lighting bolt in it. 'He looks like a Pikachu, so fucking adorable.' After a few more seconds he finally realized that he needed to knock. So he did.

"...doufám, že můj nový ředitel nebude takový zmrd." [...I hope my new principal will not be an asshole.] "Come in!" Sounded from inside, so Leo opened the door and went in, after making sure he closed the door he turned to face the table in the front of the room. The sat the cutest fucking creature he had ever seen. Leo's eyes widened at the sight of mouse-ferret like creature with a suit sitting in the chair where he guessed the principal sits. "M-mouse...so cute..." He mumbled as be had stars in his eyes. "Well, thank you, you must be Leo Herman, correct?" The creature spoke,making Leo realize he said his thoughts out loud, his cheeks redden up slightly from the embarrassment. "I'm sorry I didn't realize I said it out loud...Um, yes, I'm Leo, the transfer student. Nice to meet you..." "Nezu, I'm the principal of UA, I heard a lot of things about you, young man and I'm looking forward to see your future achievements. Tea?"

_______________________________________

After his talk with Nezu, who he was on a great terms with, he received all he needed and went to find All Might, thanks to the map Nezu gave him he found the cafeteria rather quickly. He saw him sitting by the table with some adults, probably teachers.

'Let's see... a homeless man, a fucking parrot and a... the fuck is wrong with her outfit? Whatever' Leo made his way towards the table, when he was near the lady noticed him and squealed. 'Great, I know I'm attractive, but calm your tits lady' Her squeal alarmed the man by the table and when they looked in the direction she was looking they saw Leo awkwardly standing there. All Might immediately stood up. "Ah, young Herman, you're done already?" He asked. "Leo is fine and yeah." He nonchalantly spoke as he eyes every member sitting by the table. "Ah right, everyone this is Leo Herman, the transfer student to class 1A. Leo, Aizawa here is your homeroom teacher." All Might pointed at the homeless man who was eyeing Leo's ears and tail with curiosity. "Nice to meet you." Leo said, noticing the way his teacher's stare at his ears. Sweatdroping, he said. "Um... wanna pet them?" He was looking at Aizawa, pointing at his ears. Aizawa's eyes widen, cheeks heating up. His student saw him, oh the embarrassment.

"I'm Midnight! And this is Present Mic, nice to meet you, good to know that Shota's class will receive another cutie~" 'creepy lady' "Nice to meet you too." Leo responded to Midnight. "Shota, you shoul pet his ears! It's not everyday a Neko let's you touch them you know?" Mic said with a huge smile. Aizawa just groaned. "No, thank you and sorry for staring" He responded looking at Leo. "No problem, but Mr. Mic, please do not call me a Neko, my quirk is a Lion, not a cat." "Ah, sorry." Mic responded, scratching his neck.

"Anyways, let's go to your dorm, so you can settle down." All Might said, Leo said quick goodbyes and they made their way to the dorms.

When they arrived it was empty. "I forgot to tell you, the students do not live here yet so you have it all for yourself, the school started a few weeks ago, next week is the sport festival, I would recommend to participate, you will show your strength and if heroes take a liking to you, you will get an internship." " Oh, okay, thanks." "No problem, I will be on my way, you will start tomorrow, so make sure you get some sleep. Bye for now young Leo."

With that All Might left Leo to settle down, his room was nice, he decorated it a bit more with the things he packed and then took a shower and went to sleep.