Chapter 22: Healing Hearts... The love between the two

Remember elvish is still underlined! The song below is what Asteria sings as she is healing Eowyn. This is mostly a small filler chapter. Don't hate me.. lol

Eowyn was found by Eomer; she was injured badly; her arm was especially damaged

Eowyn was found by Eomer; she was injured badly; her arm was especially damaged. She laid in the house of healing. Eomer sits with Eowyn. Aragorn told Asteria where to find her friend. Asteria had the power to heal and wake Eowyn. As Asteria approaches the house of healing as she takes a deep breath as she enters. She lifts her damaged arm to look at it. She then squeezes water out of a cloth and bathes her head with it. Eomer watches, grief in his eyes as Asteria softly sings as she tends Eowyn; her words a beautiful melody on the winds. Her hands that was touching the injured maiden had a glow as she continued her melody. Eomer watched intently as he saw that Eowyn begins to breath heavy as Eomer took a deep breath in relief.

*Pretend that is Asteria healing her please*

Asteria smiled as she watched Eowyn adjusts her eyes looking at Asteria as the elf maiden gives her a small smile "Welcome back, my Shield maiden of Rohan" Asteria said softly placing a hand on her cheek as Eowyn teared up a little "You

Asteria smiled as she watched Eowyn adjusts her eyes looking at Asteria as the elf maiden gives her a small smile "Welcome back, my Shield maiden of Rohan" Asteria said softly placing a hand on her cheek as Eowyn teared up a little "You...are safe... my lady..." she said in a small weak voice.

Asteria smiled as she leaned down and kissed her friends forehead "oh my dear Eowyn, I am so proud of you and so is everyone else..." she said softly placing a hand on her cheek. "My uncle?" She said softly as Asteria looked at Eomer sadly then back at her "I could not help him my dear... but you were able to be saved" Eowyn nodded as she sighed a bit closing her eyes to sleep. "Rest... I will see you when you wake up" Eowyn's breathing became more relaxed as Asteria felt a hand on hers and noticed it was Eomer who had tears in his eyes "Thank you..." he said with such gratefulness in his voice as she nodded at him. She turned back to Eowyn who was peacefully sleeping as Asteria kissed her hand gently and stood up.

Asteria leaves the brother and sister alone as she moves to find Legolas; who wasn't too far from where she was. He sat by the gate looking out of it as if searching. As she made her way to him; he got up quickly sensing her and met up with her "Eowyn?" he asked as she smiled "She will be just fine.. She will need rest but I have healed her mostly. As for her heart..." she said softly looking towards the house of healing "She will need to let it heal; accept love when it's presented" Legolas grabbed her hand softly; caressing it in his  as she turned her attention back to him "I was afraid I would lose you Asteria. I worried for you the entire time we were apart..." he said as he placed a hand on her cheek.