Chapter Six : The Sleepover Competition

Hellooo, this is a write and post situation, I did not proofread it or edit it, I will get back to it so there is going to be a lot of mistakes and some bad writing, I am sorry-

Also I changed the cover of the book! Do you guys like it?

Enjoy!!

________

All of us immediately jumped out of our fort and ran, snowballs came raining down at us but Martha did her best to protect us. Knolan ran in through the entrance where he immediately ran into Edward, I guess he was the guard of the place.

Gerald and I ran to the back, the snowball rain stopped as we left their line of view. I quickly summoned Martha as she tackled the back wall, the snow wall bursted, it came rushing back at us making us shiver at the cold. The mini snow storm I made died away, making an entrance for us. We climbed through the snow debris to a hallway.

"This doesn't look right. . ." Gerald spoke, and he was right. The hallways spanned a great distance in both directions, but on the outside the walls curved.

"Maybe it's Rill's magic?" I questioned, deciding to go right.

"I don't think Captain Rill is able to play with the world like this, he can only create things."

"Edward then? I don't think I heard what his magic was."

He nodded, "I can only assume it's him, Sarah's magic is smoke so we can rule her out."

We walked in silence, the hallway felt like it stretched forever. Did we take the wrong way? It probably would have been the same the other way. We walked for a few more minutes before Gerald started to get bored.

"Can't we break through this wall?"

I was about to reply but two doors opened on either side of us, Rill and Sarah walked out, Sarah on Gerald's side and Rill on mine, Martha immediately got ready to defend. Rill smiled before a wall came from the ground between my partner and I, blocking us from each other. The good thing was that Martha is still able to help Gerald, but will she is the question.

My eyebrows furrowed, watching Rill as he stood there with his hands clasped behind his back, that's what he wants me to think, but I'm certain he has either snowballs or his paint pallet and brush.

"You have nowhere to run now." his grin widened, "Lets see if you can dodge this!" He quickly said and revealed that behind his back he had a snowball. He threw it towards me but I just took a step to the left, the snowball crashing into the snow wall behind me. "Oh."

I almost fell down laughing but I stabilized myself and grabbed some snow from the wall and quickly formed it into a snowball.

Martha started making snowballs at the side so I started throwing towards Rill.

He leaned down and gathered some snow, his reloading speed was so much worse so I was hoping to be able to hit him at least once but he painted a shield that blocked most of my attacks.

Martha tackled the shield and Rill yelled in surprise, he quickly took off down the hallway.

I grabbed a snowball before chasing him, he looked back and threw the last snowball he had, which completely missed as he couldn't properly see where I was. He laughed but kept running, Martha blocked his escape forcing him to slow down, I was able to catch up to him and tackle him to the ground.

"Oof!" he sounded.

I turned him around and sat on his stomach, he tried grabbing some snow and throwing it at me but I quickly caught his wrist, "That was an absolute fail back there man, couldn't have fucked it up any better." I chuckled.