15

Warnings:
-None

Clay's POV

I was sitting on the couch with my mother and I stood up to hug my dog, Buddy. I laid down with him and my mother smiled as I was giggling a little while thinking about George.

'Are you thinking about George again?' she asked me with a big smile. She laid down with me and I giggled.

'Y-y-yes.'

'He's really sweet to you, isn't he?'

I nodded and curled up with a big smile on my face. I was laying like this for minutes as the doorbell rang. My mother stood up to open it as I cuddled up with Buddy even more.

'H-h-hello,' I whispered to him. 'I'm h-happy you're h-h-here.'

I smiled and stroked his skin as I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and got startled as I saw George standing behind me.

'Hi,' he muttered with a sad voice.

I stood up and grabbed his hand to pull him to the couch. I looked at him with big eyes to show him I wanted to know what was wrong.

'Reman was just being a bit annoying to me. Can we maybe go somewhere together? I want to talk to you.'

I nodded and my mother smiled. 'Clay, maybe you can take George with you while walking with your dog.'

I giggled and nodded heavily as I grabbed the dog leash and lifted Buddy. I opened the door so he understood we were going to walk and George stood up too as he walked with me to the door.

My dog was very happy to be outside and started running around as George sighed softly. 'Can I tell you something?'

I nodded and let him speak while I held the leash for Buddy.

'I'm just so annoyed and upset. Reman forced me to go to some stupid party to make friends next to you. I told him I didn't want more friends and he basically forced me into a relationship with someone. I told them I was depressed and wasn't interested and they treated me like a contiguous idiot.'

I smiled shortly and walked closer to him to make him hold me. He understood and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

'Can we sit down for a little?' George asked. 'I want to talk to you.'

I nodded and sat down on the first bench I saw. George sat with me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders as he pulled me closer.

'I just don't want to be friends with anyone after I met you. You're so sweet and I can't imagine someone to be a sweeter friend than you are to me. Maybe that's really awkward to you.'

I giggled shyly and hid my face in his hoodie. George smiled shortly and sighed. 'Anyway, I hope you're my friend too and I really liked hanging out with you.'

I took a really deep breath and let myself calm down completely, grabbing his hand as I started breathing very slowly to remain calm.

'I-I l-love y-you,' I whispered with the quietest voice I ever had.

George's face lifted up and he looked at me. 'You talked to me.'

I giggled and hid my face again.

'Your voice is beautiful,' George said. 'I love your voice.'

I smiled shyly, but wasn't sure what to say. I just grabbed his hand tightly and giggled again.

'You're beautiful, your voice is beautiful, your personality is beautiful. You're perfect,' George giggled softly. He looked at me and ruffled my hair up with a smile.

'Do you also see me as a friend?'

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. 'S-s-secret,' he jokingly said, laughing softly.

'Oh, alright then. Keep your secrets.' George laughed and ran his hand through my hair with a smile on his face. 'You've made me happier. Obviously I still have a mood disorder and that won't easily go away, but you've brought so much light into my life.'

I wanted to cuddle with him so I sat down on his lap while facing him and rested my head on his chest. George wrapped his arms around my back and rocked softly.

'Thank you for being here for me,' he muttered. 'I'm an emotional bitch, I'll just cry because of happiness now.'

George sobbed softly and I lifted my head, holding his hand. 'B-b-beautiful,' I whispered as I pointed to his face.

'You're so sweet,' George muttered as he hugged me again.

We hugged for a decently long while, but my dog got impatient and we walked the rest of the route together. After we were done, we went to my place again and my mother looked up as she smiled.

'Hi boys! Did you have fun?'

'Y-y-yes,' I muttered as I ran around the room because of excitement.

'He talked to me,' George said with a big and proud smile. 'Just a few sentences. His voice is beautiful.'

I giggled and grabbed his hand, swinging our hands in the air. 'M-m-maths?'

'Would you like me to help you with maths?' George asked.

I nodded and my mother grinned. 'Do you want a drink? And are you staying for dinner?'

'I would like some water, please. I don't know if I want to stay, Reman wasn't too happy with me.'

'What has he done?'

George sighed softly and looked at her. 'He forced me into contact with a girl and wanted me to get more friends because Clay is apparently weird in his eyes.'

'I'm so sorry that our son is acting like this. I'll talk to him and if he doesn't apologise or act normal around you, he will just be sitting in his room again.'

'It's fine, no need to worry. I'm okay, just a bit sad. Thank you, miss,' George said.

I got so happy that I pulled him with me to the stairs. He giggled because of my enthusiasm and we sat down on my bed so he could help me with my homework.

He let me sit down on his lap and showed me how to do everything while cuddling up with me.

1022 words