14

Warnings:
-R E M A N

George's POV

I went to training the day after I hung out with Clay and went to the changing room when we were done.

I changed to a clean shirt and pulled on some sweats as Reman tapped my back. I didn't turn around and packed my bag, walking to the door.

'George, wait. There's a party today, maybe it's better for you to come too and make some different friends.'

'I'm busy,' I muttered, but Reman rolled his eyes.

'I don't mind. Just come with me, idiot.'

'What if I don't want to?' I yelled out a little bit too loudly. People looked at me and Reman quickly changed shirts, grabbing my hand.

'Just don't be so annoying and come with me. It's short and you're way too antisocial.'

I decided to stop arguing and just leave the party after a few minutes. Reman walked with me to his bike and rolled his eyes.

'Actually, why are you so antisocial?'

'Why would you care about that? I just like to stay at my own place and not suddenly get forced to go to a party.'

'You should just meet some girls. You've never even had a relationship, you need to grow up. At least make a new friend next to my idiotic brother. You don't want to be near him.'

I ignored him and started thinking about Clay again. I wondered what he was doing right now and secretly grabbed my phone while Reman was busy with his bike.

Since I had Clay's phone number now, I went to our chat and started typing.

You
Hi Clay :) I was thinking about you and wondered how you are doing :D would you like to hang out again soon?

Clay immediately saw my text and started typing. I knew he typed slowly so I stretched as much time as I could before cycling.

Clay
helo :D I mis you. I'm wit my moter looking at my faforiet seri :) I'm frie everi day after scool :D

I smiled at his text and quickly typed something too before Reman cycled away. He was looking at me smiling and I held my phone closer to my body so he wouldn't see I was texting his brother.

You
Have fun <3 I'll see you at school and then we can discuss when I'll come over.

Clay
Yes :D

I giggled softly and Reman suddenly reached out to grab my phone. 'Who are you texting? Are you hiding a relationship from me or something? You better not tell me you already have a girlfriend.'

I rolled my eyes. 'Maybe I do, who knows.'

Reman reached out again and managed to grab my phone this time. I immediately grabbed it out of his hands and turned it off as he frowned.

'Why are you texting Clay? Why were you smiling while texting him?'

'I was smiling because he was kind. We were talking about a project.'

'Sure, you better not get good friends with Clay, because he's actually the most annoying idiot who has ever lived on this earth.'

'Clay is really sweet and you're hurting him a lot by saying those mean things. I'm not going to be anything close to your friend as long as you keep swearing at Clay. Clay is my friend already and that's the end of this story.'

'You're the weirdo here. That guy can't even talk.'

'So? Is friendship about talking then? I can communicate with him through nodding, shaking his head, shrugging and text. One day he might feel good enough to talk.'

'Fine, just come with me. They are waiting.'

I stepped on my bike and we cycled to the party in silence. I didn't want to say anything to him and Reman was staring in front of him with an annoyed look in his eyes. I only got annoyed with him looking like that and looked away as he stopped cycling. He parked his bike so I did the same and he pulled me inside of a building.

'Come, I'll show you the girl I was talking about.'

I nodded and went with him so I could leave as soon as possible. A lot of people seemed to be drinking, but it didn't seem to be non-alcoholic. I felt really uncomfortable and Reman pointed at a girl who was only wearing a very short top, a lot of makeup and high heels. She giggled as she saw me.

'This is George,' Reman said. 'I told him you're interested in him and I think he's interested in you as well.'

I frowned. 'I've never even seen her so how can I be interested? For the record, I'm not interested in her.'

'Dude, you didn't even give it a shot. How can you already know that you won't like her when you haven't even talked to her yet?'

'Not my type,' I muttered. I wasn't in the right state of mind right now to begin a relationship with someone. I just wanted friendship which was enough for me now.

'You can't know if she's not your type without talking to her,' Reman said. 'Don't be so antisocial and just try to talk for once.'

'I'm really sure I'm not going to like her,' I mumbled, scratching my skin.

The girl, Jeniffer, giggled and walked closer to me. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and I pushed her away. 'I'm not going to like you.'

'You will,' Jennifer laughed while playing with her hair.

'Shut up, I won't.'

'You can never be sure, George,' Reman said annoyedly.

'I AM,' I yelled. 'I'm depressed! I don't want a stupid girl, I just want to do what I want.'

My whole face heated up as I realised what I just said and Jennifer backed off. 'Ew.'

Reman stared at me. 'You're so stupid,' he muttered as he made a face.

'I don't care, I'm leaving,' I whispered as I ran to the door to leave as fast as I possibly could. I hated that they acted like I was a crazy person just because I was depressed. With a mad and annoyed mood, I ran away from the party in the hope I'd never have to see Reman ever again.

1035 words