Zindagi Par Ye Kiski Dastak?

ek kissa ban kar guzar jata hain
Yaado ki jagah yaad baaki rehti hain.

..........
Exam ka last day tha, us hospital ke baad maryam zahid se ek baar bhi milne nahi aayi thi

ye larki mausam ki tarah hain kiya? Kabhi barisho ki tarah barasti hain kabhi dhoop chah jaati hain.

Par mohabbat karne wale shikayat kahan karte hain? tadapte toh zaroor hain magar sabr ke sath rainbow ka intezaar karte hain.

exams ke finished hone ke baad 2 weeks ki holidays milni thi, sab aapne ghar jayege par zahid ki khamoshi shahzaib aur bazil se dekhi nhi ja rahi thi.

Pehle zahid jis bhi larki ko crush bana leta, usey fauran hasil kar leta tha lekin maryam, saaf nazar aa raha tha ki zahid sirf maryam ko pasand nahi krta balki ye emotions crush se zyada strong the,jis tarah zahid ne do martaba maryam ko bachaya, koi badi baat nahi par ab zahid ko maryam ki jagah koi sar dene kahe wo, wo bhi dedein..

................
By The Fazal Of Allaah, their exams had finished, and everyone was returning to their respective homes.

'maryam' zahid was calling her from behind, but when she was ignoring him.
'maryam hamari baat toh suno ek baar'
he followed her
'maryam yaar' zahid maryam ke samne aa gaya jisse maryam ko rukna parha,maryam ne dangerously zahid ko dekha par zahid ki aankho mei narmi aur udaasi thi par phir bhi maryam ne nazre fer liye, kyuki maryam ab aur doobna nahi chahati thi she was not ignoring him but her feelings needed to stop.

Her behaviour hurted him, was he that bad, that she didn't even want to listen him?, they were outside of the train station, it was 9:30pm, the night was cold so zahid was wearing black leather jacket over his grey kurta he had wore today for jumua

zahid didn't say anything further,he had came running for her today instead of going his home but she doesn't care and maryam started to walk again
maryam left leaving him there speechless

I need to say!

'Maryam' he called her from behind,
'Mohabbat karte hain ham tumse' zahid slightly shouted but he confessed in a way soft voice.

she stopped and freezed for few moments in her black abayah, her eyes were widen on the niqab,she wasn't angry or happy, she was surprised.

'Mohabbat..? Wo kya hoti hain zahid?' she tried to hide that she cared, she turned back and asked him

'wahi jo hame tumhare liye pagal kar rahi hain,maryam' he replied back

'hame lagta hain ham mar jayege, hamara dil' he put his hand on his heart
'agar tum sun sakhti toh hairaan ho jati, mai khud hairaan hu, ye tumhe dekhne ke baad itna tez kyun dhadakne lagta hain?' he was questioning himself while looking at her

'Aur tumhare jaane par isme itna dard kyun hota hain' zahid ne ahiste se kaha.

'this is only temporary attraction zahid' maryam looked somewhere else because she was hurting too but she didn't want to put them in trouble.

'this is not an merely attraction or infuaction'
'i know what i feel,i never feel these strong emotions before, believe me' he whispered slowly

he wasn't his self anymore, he was deeply drowning in love, an prohibited love which he wanted to make permissible in best and beautiful way to spend his life with her.

what was so special about her? her looks? or her eyes? No, her emaan.

And they stood there while zahid was hoping to hear good news and she was hoping for some miracles.

............
Life is adventurous and sometimes like a rainbow, filled with many colours filled with many different type of emotions,the mood swings of the teenager or the children happily playing in the swings, it has different stages to get through.