Chapter 7

We were on the train,
Ron said" Unbreakable vow. You're sure that's what Snape said?"
Harry said" Positive. Why?"
" Well, it's just you can't break an Unbreakable Vow."
" I'd worked that much out for myself, funnily enough."
" You don't understand. Oh, bloody hell." Lavender was at the door, she fogged it up then drew a heart, and wrote R + L, ugh, I started spinning my wand. Harry put the arm rest down on his legs, then tapped his fingers as we waited for her to scurry off.
She whispered" I miss you." Then finally walked away,
Harry and I said" Lovely."
Ron said" All she wants to do is snog me. My lips are getting chapped. Look." He leaned closer to Harry,
Harry said" I'll take your word for it." Then Hermione was at the door, she saw what Lavender left then walked away. I looked at them," So, what happened to you? What happens if you break an Unbreakable Vow?"
I said" You die, Harry."

Remus said" Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission?"
Harry said" I know it sounds mad."
" Has it occurred to you, Harry, that Snape was simply pretending to offer Draco help so he could find out what he was up to?"
" That's not what it sounded like."
Tonks said" Perhaps Harry's right, Remus. To make an Unbreakable Vow, it's-"
Remus said" It comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledore's judgement. Dumbledore trusts Snape, therefore I do."
Harry said" Dumbledore can make mistakes, he said so himself."
" You're blinded by hatred!"
" I'm not."
" Yes, you are. People are disappearing, Harry, daily. We can only place our trust in a handful of people. If we start fighting amongst ourselves, we're doomed." Tonks got up, walking away, Remus followed, then I saw Ginny come in, I smiled slightly then Mr. Weasley walked out, I tilted my head, watching my friends, I walked away.

Harry and I were in the shed with Mr. Weasley,
Mr. Weasley said" You'll have to forgive Remus. It takes its toll, his condition."
Harry said" Are you all right, Mr. Weasley?"
" We're being followed, all of us. Most days, Molly doesn't leave the house. It's not been easy."
" Did you get my owl?"
" Yes, I did. If Dumbledore's traveling, then that's news to the Ministry, but perhaps that's the way Dumbledore wants it. As for Draco Malfoy, I know a bit more."
" Go on."
" I sent an agent to Borgin and Burkes. I think, from what you described, what you and Ron saw at the end of the summer, the object that Draco is so interested in is a vanishing cabinet."
" A vanishing cabinet?"
" They were all the rage when Voldemort first rose to power. You can see the appeal. Should the death eaters come knocking, one simply had to slip inside and disappear for an hour or two. They can transport you practically anywhere. Tricky contraptions though, very temperamental."
" What happened to it? The one at Borgin and Burkes?"
" Nothing. It's still there."

I saw fire surround the burrow, then I saw Bellatrix... I growled then took off, I gripped my wand and ran out the door, I felt Harry right behind me.

Bellatrix screamed" I killed Sirius Black! I killed Sirius Black! You coming to get me? You coming to get me?" I breathed heavily, stopping, trying to find her as she went quiet, Harry knocked into me. We heard a noise, and started running again... damn!

Harry and I found Ginny,
Harry said" Stupefy!" The wizard, Fenrir, blocked it, then he went dark, flying around us. We climbed onto the middle bank, and looked around,
I heard Mr. Weasley scream" Harry! Aiden!" Then it went off...

We were blocking spells left and right, then Remus and Tonks joined us, then Mr. Weasley. Then we saw one black smoke go up, then another, then the burrow exploded.
Mr. Weasley said" Molly." Then we all ran back to the burrow.

We got there, everyone was outside, as the burrow lit up in flames.