Part 5

A few more days had past now, Ellie had come into the light more often and Thomas had made his reappearance. The group was back to normal. Ellie had been showing the group old cassets of them doing their music gigs that their siblings had managed to put on youtube, and shown them all the great songs from the 70s and 80s and early 90s.

The sun was setting and Ellie was stood by the window in their bedroom.

"I didnt expect to find you here." his poetic voice flowed into the room

"why not? Its my room, Tom."

"Ah, yes. Would you care to join me on a walk of the grounds?"

Ellie turned round to meet eyes with the poet. He was stood in the doorway, ringing his hands nervously.

"I may be able to fit it in." they said with a smirk.

The two began their walk of the gardens, deep in conversation and every now and again becoming close to locking hands. They stopped suddenly, Ellie looked at him confused and he smiled.

"what are you doing-"
Thomas had looked up to a window of the house and either Alison or Julian had begun playing music.
"Morrisey, I like your taste" they smiled.

Thomas held out his hand and Ellie took it, the pair danced to whatever song came on for the rest of the evening. Only stopping when Lady Button was complaing about the noise.

"Would you like to head inside?" asked the poet, still keeping his hand interlocked with them.

"I suppose."

The pair slowly wandered their way back into the house and up to Ellies room.

"Thank you for walking me back." They said, still shocked at the event that had taken place that evening.
"My pleasure."

They sat down on their bed, shortly followed by Thomas who perched on the side.

"You know." he said, after an awkward silence.

"I do love you, Ellie"
Their eyes began welling again, but this time out of pure joy.

"damn your eyes" rhey said, their smirk plastered on their face. He looked alarmes, scared if he did something wrong.

"For god sake, Thomas."
They sat on their knees as they lent forward and kissed him. He placed his hands on their cheeks and lent forward until they were both lying down.

"knock kn- oh OH, good heavens." the voice of captain broke the mood and forced to two to part.

Thomas returned to his room and Ellie remained starstrucked still. It was hard for them to trust people after the events that happened before their death, even harder to love someone. But it somehow made it easier knowing that he was a regency poet who longed for the love that only they could give him.

A/N: ok thats it i think, ill post anything else if i get ideas and please give me feedback i want to improve my writing sm. ik the ending was a bit cheesy but uk