Part 3

Centuries had past now, she was now a part of the ghost family. The addition of Pat and Julian had changed them all a bit, they were both lovely, though. I believe "fond" is a good word to describe Eleanor's feelings towards Thomas; fond but added daydreams and ideas of romance; and Thomas was the same.

Alison and Mike had recently moved in, Julian pushed her out the window and now she could see them all yada yada. Eleanor and Alison were closer than the others. She reminded them of themselves a bit, funny and trying to get the best out of a situation. She would play them 70s and 80s songs like queen and the beatles and elton john and some morrisey if the mood was right.

It was early one morning, Eleanor lay in their bed listening to the songs that Alison had recently began playing for them.

" Thine eyes sparkle like the sun!"

Poetic wooing began playing down the hallway. Eleanor giggled to herself

"Thomas what ha-"
"Thomas! Im married and your dead ok."

Their smiles turned to pain. He was talking to Alison? Why would he say that to her unless: he was in love with her, wasnt he.
The music had been blocked out of Ellies mind as they began thinking about the past few days, Thomas not talking to them as much as he used to and him constabtly following Alison around. Regret. That was all that they felt. The deep and sorrowful feeling of regret.

Ellie moved to their cell room, which hadnt been touched by Alison nor Mike yet. They had taken seat in the middle of the floor, rocking back and forth humming to themselves.

"Eleanor." A sharp voice made them jump.
"Captain." They replied, he noticed how they werent as happy or full of life as they usually were (again no pun intended).

"What seems to be troubling you on a fine day like this." He always saw Ellie as a daughter he never had. He smildd when they did, the pair were very close after their little arguments and name cslling on the first few days.

"Nothing." They faced the other way to Captain, meaning he couldnt see their face.

He marched around and squatted down infrount of them, lifting their face up with two fingers.  Streaks of burns were painted down their face under their eyes. Every time a tear dropped a burning sensation kicked in over their face.

"My god" He exclaimed. "Please, stop. You will cause yourself more pain than anything is worth."

They wiped their tears and choked slightly.

"I dont know what has made you like this but i WILL find out, understand?" He said, standing up again and slamming his foot down.

Ellie nodded, smiling sadly as he saluted them and marched his way out through the wall.

Ellie did remain in that room until Alison found them later and sat down and spoke to them. That was until Thomas arrived and they abruptly stood up, makijg their way towards the wall.

"Have I done some harm to you?" he said, his voice causing them pain.

"damn your eyes." they responded under their breath, both mocking him and being serious.