'Hear' to Listen

In memory of  someone who I did not personally know that comitted suicide. Came as a shock to everyone, especially to those closest who had only spoken to him days and even moments before.

'Hear' to Listen

Dear, To whomever it may concern...

I will shed light about what I have come to learn.

Hoping to illuminate your concious,

through my prolific concern.

Call it my verbatum in a medium of stylized words.

My voice becomes the pen and upon your mind I write.

Take what you may from my mistakes

I have learned from the past and apply it to 'today'

present in the ever coming day, sun rises and sets changing the date.

Please come to note...

that my purpose stems from my experience on the path that I have chose;

usually said to be less traveled by by most.

My footprints stamped on the path along with the millions who have passed.

Never alone in the feelings and thoughts that make you feel...

like no one else can be going through what you feel.

You are like a young tree: stem weak but once you branch out strength you will achieve.

Those important, do listen but you have to make sure you are the one to speak.

Speak up for your voice sais so much in few words.

Write it down and you will understand that you are important enough to be heard.

Stay closed in and iscolated, all that becomes is a wilted tree with broken branches.

Branches that could have held blossoms for every person who could have heard your testament. 

All I can really tell you is this....

Those who hear listen and know that they will listen if you let them hear.