Part 33

Sai (while stammering): Virat what are you doing

But Virat ignore her and continue his work, she went towards him and hold his hand and said I am asking you something.

Virat: can't you see, why are you asking me

Sai: I can see that but why are you packing your stuff

Virat: because I can't stay here anymore with you

His words break Sai completely those tears which she held till now started to flow unknown to her.

Sai: kya

But Virat ignore her and doing his packing Sai went towards him and made him face her.

Sai : kya kaha tumne, nahi reh sakte ab mere saath bus itna he tha tumhara pyar, itna he bharosa tha tumhara jo ek jhoot ki wajah se toot gaya

Virat: haan jhoot woh jhoot jo tumne bola, tod diya uss jhoot ne mujhe poori tarah se, I loved you till eternity and what you give me in return betrayal and Sai you remember one thing I will never forget your betrayal

Sai: Virat I never lied to you, please first you listen to me

Virat: no, till now only I heard your nonsense but not now

Sai: Virat, please

Virat did his all packing and started to leave Sai was pleading him to hear her but he is not listening to her he come outside of the room Sai also came behind him and hold his hand and said.

Sai (while crying): please don't go I need you Virat most at this time, I won't be able to live without you

But Virat jerk her hand and started to leave Sai to plead with him a lot but he is not listening her and finally he left and Sai was standing which happen few minutes ago and suddenly she started to feel dizzy and with in few second she fainted there only.

Virat (in mind): Why Sai? Why did you betray me? You finished off everything before starting. I dreamt of our beautiful future but you crushed my dreams brutally. I so wanted to trust you but can't all proofs are against you. 

He wanted to run and take her in his arms soothing her, wiping her tears. But the thought that the person he loved with his whole heart backstabbed him so badly didn't let his feet go back to her.

He tumbled to his knees, and cried his heart out the moment he reached his farm house. He cried till no tears left. Sleep took over the mentally and physically exhausted body.

 Sleep took over the mentally and physically exhausted body