Part 30

I am not understanding what's happening with Sai from six, seven days whenever I call her some other will receive her call and tell me some lame reason and whenever she received it she want to say something and she say another thing this her behav...

I am not understanding what's happening with Sai from six, seven days whenever I call her some other will receive her call and tell me some lame reason and whenever she received it she want to say something and she say another thing this her behaviour disturbed me a lot but today I will ask her what's matter.

Yes today she is coming India and now I am here at airport waiting for her when I will see her after one month I am waiting for this moment and there she is i saw her after whole month but she is looking little bit different she lost her all charm may be due to workload then I went towards her and hugged her tightly she hugged me back.

Virat : I miss you so much

As I said to her she started to cried I tried to console her but she is not stopping I know we both miss each other badly but I don't think for this reason she is crying this much I tried to ask her is anything happen with her but she not responding then that idiot Aryan come and I ask him.

Virat : what's happen to her why she is crying this much there she is your responsibility tell me

Sai : Virat mujhe ghar jana hai

Virat: but Sai what's wrong with you why are you behaving like this

And now she started to cry more and more.

Sai : Virat I, I

And she is stammering.

Virat: Sai what please tell me

Sai : I, I didn't save

She was going to say but that Aryan cut her.

Aryan: patient

Virat : what

Aryan : actually, not getting blood on exact time we lost our patient and whenever we lost our any patient she act like that

Oh that is the reason in all that matters she is really very sensitive she once told me that when for the first time she lost her patient, she cried so much that she get admitted for days in that hospital only and now also how weak she became and then she said bye to Aryan even I also apologize Aryan for my behavior and then we left.

After coming home she take deep breaths I think now she is feeling better this is the power of home you forget everything here.

Virat: Sai don't cry this much you should be professional not this much emotional

Sai : I will try Virat

Virat: that's like a my good girl

Sai: Virat I am not a kid, why are you talking like this

Virat: jabtak humare bacche nahi ho jaate tab tak tum hi mere liye mera baccha ho samje baccha

As i said this she became sad I guess she is not ready for this responsibility that's why she became suddenly sad I was going to say sorry but she already run towards washroom.

Till when I am going to hide this I am feeling so suffocated in airport only I was going to say but Aryan stop me and said I should wait for the right moment but even I don't know when this right moment will come coz I don't have this much guts to...

Till when I am going to hide this I am feeling so suffocated in airport only I was going to say but Aryan stop me and said I should wait for the right moment but even I don't know when this right moment will come coz I don't have this much guts to tell him truth.

And then there is a knock on the door of washroom he is asking me am I alright or not he care for me so much and what I am doing with him hiding such a big matter I am feeling too guilty but even I am not understanding what to do our first child and we lost it I am not able to handle this pain, I don't want to give him same pain by telling him that we lost our first child may be he will be more devastated than me no I can't tell him but someday I have to tell him Aryan is right, I won't tell him anything right now i will wait for right moment.

Virat : Sai now I am scared please come outside

Sai : haan Virat

Virat : Sai what is this aise kaun karta hai chinta ho rahi thi mujhe

Sai: Virat mein ekdum thik hoon kyun karte ho itni chinta

Virat : ek hi toh biwi hein meri uski bhi chinta naa karu

Sai : accha ek hi

And then Sai started to hit Virat with her hands Virat became happy that she is on her normal mode and after talking for some time they both slept.

Sai wake up from a dream and yelling baby stop stop

Virat also wake up and ask her what happen but she started to cry now Virat became tense and ask her did she saw any bad dream then she said Virat I saw and then she stop.

Virat: yes Sai what you saw

Sai: Virat I need to sleep

Virat : but Sai

Sai : Virat please

Virat: but are you ok

Sai : yes, Virat I am fine please you don't get tense for me

Virat: but Sai I can see that you are not ok

Sai: Virat I am ok, now please sleep

And then both slept but Sai is awake and remember her dream in which she and small boy is playing and laughing but after sometime that small boy started to running Sai is also running behind him and saying him to stop but he is not listening her and running as fast as he can and then suddenly one vehicle come and hit him.

Even in a dream also my baby left me am I this much cruel.