Part 23

I think a lot about our relation and i come to the conclusion it's not one sided i observed Sai her behavior towards me like, her care, her possessiveness, her jealously, everyday she waits for me when i will come home, tell me her daily routine e...

I think a lot about our relation and i come to the conclusion it's not one sided i observed Sai her behavior towards me like, her care, her possessiveness, her jealously, everyday she waits for me when i will come home, tell me her daily routine even ask for mine her every acts shows that she is behaving like typical wife.

I don't know she had feelings for me or not but i guess now our situation are far better now we both understand each other and most importantly we respect each other works and she has only one problem about marriage that she doesn't want to get control by someone and now she know that i am not that type of person who can control her or create any type of disturbance in her work.

She can try to give one chance to our marriage if i ask her or may be not but we can't live our whole life like this as now we can see everything is sorted but in future this sorted things only will create problem to avoid this someone have to take lead, i know she will never, so for that now i have to take lead and will see what happen later.

So after thinking all this i left my office early to do preparations for my love before she came, so i went to mall and bought all necessary stuff and i bought a red sari for her i love to see her in sari but she wear it only when we were in Delhi after that i never saw in her sari but now i will gift her this sari and ask her to wear it for me.

I enter in our flat and then directly went towards our terrace and I started to decorate it, in my whole life i never decorate anything and now i am not getting anything but i want to do everything by myself because it is giving me immense pleasure and happiness to do all this stuff for my love.

Well it take too much time to decorate this terrace but everything was perfect even now sun had also set so those dim lights and lightnings are making atmosphere more romantic i quickly got food which was her favorite(street food) and went in our flat to get ready.

I wear white shirt with red blazer which is matching to her sari, from sari i remember that i forget to put that sari in her room then i enter in her room i can smell her fragrance in her room then i put that sari on bed and write a chit and now i have to leave as now she can come anytime.