"..."

(yep Ummm... that how I imagine adult Lou, don't judge me please 😅👆🏻)

NOLAN POV 

And before I could ask them myself Lou decided to speak for me luckily he was a little calmer.

And why on dolly Jesus would you choose US? he asks with a confused AF face, and I don't blame him I was as confused as he was.

Umm...well you see you might wanna see that yourself... finishing that sentence me and Lou looked at each other confused and decided to follow them to wherever we were going.

After walking for at least 30 minutes, yes you heard me 30 FUCKING MINUTES- ahem... we finally arrived at a huge and I mean HUGE mansion.

It had at least 6 floors it was full white with some tinted blue windows, it had a margarita garden real pretty if I do say so myself. And if you walked a little further you could see a fountain with a dolphin statue spitting water. It was golden by the way. I had no idea who these kids were but let me tell you something, they were rich.

we finally got to the main door and enter the house ahem- I mean MANSION-

Once inside we sat on a red wine color couch with a dark wooden table right in front of it. It was a comfy living room, a little too big though. I mean at least for my liking. Then they sat across from us on the other couch and before we know it, the bomb was spilled. 

DAD!!!!! WE HAVE SOME GUESTS!!! though you might not like who it is... and even though the tanned boy murmured that last part I heard it loud and clear. What is that supposed to mean anyway? 

not even 5 seconds later I heard a voice that I don't know where but I think I've heard it before. And I knew why once I saw who it belong to...

it belongs...

it...belongs...

.

.

.

to...

.

.

.

.

MYSELF!?...

like... there was another me right in front of me but...bigger...or older, I don't know...

Uhhh~ we have guest let me see let me se-... he fell silent once he saw us standing right in front of him.

Oh my god...Louis... he said a little nervous

I know... I know... I'm grounded, right? he asks a little worried

Well...I don't think this is a thing I should ground you for... but I don't think your Papa thinks the same...  answer other me.

Umm...ok don't worry ill deal with your father so let me just call him  once again answered bigger me

.

.

.

Wait...Papa? aren't I their dad?...

Wait...those that mean...

no...

I couldn't mean that...

impossible...

could I possibly be...

gay?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well, I'm pretty sure I was not the only one with that thought since Lou gave me a smug face and not the nice type of smug no. It was the type of smug you use to make fun of someone, or the type of smug that warns the other person that you're about to make fun of them.

and of course, I was right.

Lou then gave a little giggle and said:

Well well well...so those that mean that Mr. Ugly is gay? he said with a big smirk on his face 

I had no idea what to answer to that, and I'm pretty sure I was about to say something stupid that would either ruin me forever or would be helpful. But once again I was cut off by my older self.

 Yes, yes Lou, I'm gay, gay as fuck he said loud and proudly, wow not even I thought I could say something like that without being nervous.

And I'm pretty sure my husband would love to meet you! he continued quite a little too happy??

and with that, we were left alone once again with the kids while other me went to call his...uhh husband? lover? yeah, that. ( ﹁ /////﹁ ') 

I went to talk with the kids while Lou kept looking at himself in the mirror making sure his hair was nicely combed. Wish it was, but oh well.

Soooo...I began talking

am I happy with my umm lover?  I ask, I was way too shy to say husband so I thought I would just say, lover...

with papa, you say...umm yeah quite a lot... said  this shy pale kid called Lee

You guys act normal around everybody, like a normal couple you know? but when you're alone with Papa he turns into the most lovey-dovey, attention seeker man you will ever see he said making the pale little boy giggle and making me smile, I wonder who is the man that makes me this proud and happy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

///HEY HEY HEY! WELCOME TO CHAPTER 3 OF "TO THE FUTURE" ψ(._. )> XD THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT JUST LIKE THE LAST ONES BUT I NEED CLIFFHANGER SOOOO LOL BYE BYE UWU///