Don't Judge a Girl by her Looks (Chapter 3)

Chapter 3

[Hayley’s P.O.V.]

When the bell rang I waited for him to finish fixing his things. When he saw me he looked nervous I don’t know why. I didn’t bother to ask why he looked nervous so I just asked “So, ermm.. Justin what are you gonna tell me?” but while I asked I felt my cheeks burning that’s why I can’t look at him straight in the eye and well, he might think about something else. Damn. Why now? Don’t know why my heart keeps on beating like crazy like this and well, of course I have butterflies in my stomach.

“I’ll tell you once we get at the gym” Justin said w/ a sweet smile.

While we were walking at the corridors we didn’t speak w/ each other but I heard some girls talking about us while some are flirting w/ him. I don’t exactly know if I should be happy ‘coz I have him all to myself this lunch time or be angry because all these bitches are fuckin’ getting in our way.

Once we are at front of the door of the gym Justin finally broke the silence “So umm.. here we are” He said while holding the door signaling for me to go in first.

When I was finally inside I sat on the bench then I heard Justin closed the door but then I suddenly fell into a trance. Damn, he’s so hot. I snapped out when I saw him coming near me so I welcomed a seat beside me so we could talk properly.

Everything became silent for awhile but after a few minutes I broke the silence then said, “So Justin, why do you want us to be alone and what are you gonna tell by the way” I think I was blushing again.

“Well, umm.. don’t get the wrong idea,ok?” I nodded

“Well, we both know that we have been together since we were 5 right? But when I turned 12 the time you kissed me on the cheeks in the kitchen” I know we are both blushing “Well, that day I began to felt something different well, like umm.. my heart beating so fast, I always like to be w/ you, I never wanted you to get bullied by anyone or to see you cry that’s why I’ve been always there when you needed me, and I will always be here for you” I cut him for awhile

“Well, actually you are not the only one who felt that. Remember your 12th birthday? When Blaze was bullying me you came to fight w/ him to save me even though you know your parents are going to scold you, because of that I kissed you as a sign of thanks. Well, that time it felt like you were my hero ‘coz starting that day you were always there to make me happy no matter what the situation is” I said it head down but then when I turned to look at Justin he was staring at me, he looks nervous, and well, he’s as red as a tomato. Well, everything went silence again and it felt awkward but this time I heard Justin broke the silence.

He said “So if that’s the case, could you be my girlfriend?” he murmured the last part but I still understood it. When I heard the last part I was shocked so I looked at him wide-eyed ‘coz I never thought it would come to this. I mean I never even noticed that Justin likes me too and now he wants me to be his ‘girlfriend.’ I would like to say ‘Yes’ but if I did my brothers would be freakin’ mad at me and I don’t want that to happen so I told him “ Erm… I really would love too” his smile grew “but you know my brothers right? Well, I guess you have to pass through them before getting to me. Sorry but I don’t want to loose their trust and I don’t want to lie to them.” his looks became serious

“I understand, I would do everything just to be w/ you Hayley if erm… that’s alright w/ you” he began to blush again. I just smiled sweetly at him.

I took a look at my watch it was already 12:35pm “Shoot it’s already 12:35” I said

He looked at his watch too, when I had already stood up and was about to go he stood up and held my hand then pulled me towards him. He hugged me then held both of my cheeks then gave me a smack on the lips. I just stood their looking at him then he left as quickly as he could but when he was already half way to the door he screamed “I LOVE YOU HAYLEY WILLIAMS!” then he hurried to the door. Before he opened it he called me so I went near him when I was already beside him he whispered “Don’t tell that to anyone, k? Even Kyle” I nodded then he opened the door for me.

When we both got out I think he noticed that I was spaced out so he began teasing me “Princess? You don’t even act like a princess”

“Who even told you to call me princess?”

When we were all alone at the hall way he said, “Well, you might not act like a princess but you’ll always be my princess” I began to blush then I checked both sides, before we split up I kissed him on the cheeks then left him all alone. When I was already away I turned to look at him he’s still spaced out, looking at me holding the cheek where I kissed him.

[Justin’s P.O.V.]

OMG! Hayley kissed me. I can’t believe she did that I mean I didn’t know she would, I mean oh never mind. Well, I just stood there at the hallway alone as I watch her go away again. Sigh I didn’t even do anything to stop her. When she looked at me for the last time before she left I snapped out of the trance and began grinning like an idiot. Damn, she’s so pretty I think this is the power of love well, at stories it sound corny but now that I’ve experienced it, well, I can’t even describe what it is, I can only tell what I feel. Well, for me love will make you dim-witted, always distracted, Damn sometimes it feels like I’m an idiot ‘coz I can’t even do anything to stop her whenever she’s leaving but it still feels great inside that I got to talk to her and stuff. And well, that feeling lasts as long as I remember it. I mean the feeling where you feel very loved that you’re heart beats like crazy and feels like it wanted to burst out.

    Oh well, I better be going to our classroom. I bet I’m gonna be scolded by Ms. Autumn. I ran as fast as I can when I’m finally in front of our classroom I began to think of a plan to snick in. I know! I’ll just enter the classroom at the back door, but how. Oh never mind I’ll just barge at the front door and say Good Afternoon to Ms. Autumn even if it means getting scold. So I went inside just like I was expecting she did scold me but I was not expecting that Hayley would defend me. Hayley stood and said “It was my fault Ms. Autumn, I’m so sorry”

“And how is that Ms. Williams?”

“Well, we played basketball at the gym during lunch time but then I told him that I would just get something and be back for him but then when I heard the bell I began to ran as fast as I could to the classroom. Well, I guess he did wait for me, I’m sorry Justin”

Ms. Autumn nodded and said in a calming voice “Ok, I’ll let you go this time but next time be sure to attend your class at the right time Mr. Dane. You can now both take your seats”

I nodded and said “Thank you very much Ms. Autumn”

When I finally sat down at my seat which was beside Hayley Ms. Autumn began discussing.

I pretended to write notes but I actually writing a letter for Hayley

“Hayley,

       Why did you do that? Well, thank you very much for helping me out but I don’t think lying is the right thing to do. And what if you got in trouble too. If that happens I don’t know if I could even forgive myself.

                                                                     -Justin”

I threw it on Hayley’s table when Ms. Autumn wasn’t looking, but she ignored it for awhile. When she was done copying the notes from the board she began to read the note. When she was reading it I saw her smile grew. Then she began to write a reply before she looked this way I pretended to write the notes from the board.