⚠️SMUT⚠️

I got tired of waiting for y'all to tell me if you wanted smut so if your not comfortable please skip and don't report

Hayleys room (3rd person POV(

We got to the room and Ben slams the door really quickly, picks me up and pushes me to the door Ben kisses down her neck "uhhh ommm fuck~~" then take of her shirt and bra and kisses around her tits then starts grinding on her she can fill his boner on her throbbing pussy "look how hard you make me I just want to tear of those panties and devour you" he said while whispering in her ear he could feel her shiver so he finally licked her nipple and bit down on it "OH FUCK" she said he locked the door and finally threw her on the bed "take the rest of your clothes of lay down and spread you legs"he growled out "ok~" she said she did as she was told and he said "call me sir and if you don't I stop will and bang into you so hard you will be begging for me to go slower understand"  "yes sir~" and with that he start teasing her clit over and over again she could feel him kitty lick it over and over again until she had enough "stop teasing me sir~"she and so He said "ok baby girl- BUT you can't come until I tell you so" and with that he slammed his 3 fingers in her to stretch her out for him "oohhhhh uhhhh fuck that feels so good faster DADDY~"
That made him so hard that he stopped he said "what did you say" and she said "why did you stop sir" he said say what you said again at this point he talk off all his clothes "DADDY~" and with that he slammed into her "ooh fuck DADDY please fuck me harder ooh fuck your so big fuck me harder please Sir"
And he certainly listened he lifted her leg over his shoulder and fucked her harder and faster "oh fuck your so tight"
He Said " I'm gonna cumm~" she moaned "hold on I'm almost there~" he said he went faster until her leg was shaking and her pussy tightened around him sending him and her over the edge

             ⚠️smut ended⚠️

"Good girl" said Ben
"I'm tired"said Hadley
"I know baby girl but let's get you cleaned up first"said Ben
"Ok"said H
She tried to get up but almost fell until Ben caught her "sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" Ben said guilty
" Ben it is ok I liked it and I'm the one who told you to go harder I like when you let your inner beast out" after they cleaned her up they went and fell asleep

Hope you liked this it is my first time writing smut so sorry if it's bad comment if you want more of it though