Love potion

This her outfit

This her outfit

Remedial Goodness 101 Classroom

I was drawing Evie who was siting on the side of me when fairy godmother asked another question

Fairy Godmother:If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?   (Evie raises hand)

Fairy Godmother:If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart? (Evie raises hand). Evie.

Evie:    What was the second one?
~I hate that evie plays dum when Ik know she is so smart and doesn't need the mirror 🪞 to get an answer right~

Fairy Godmother:    Oh, okay. Anyone else-------- Hadley?

Hadley :    C, give it a bottle.

~Ik that the rest of my friends and mal were raised to be evil but none of them or dum and Ik that they aren't evil like their parents so why do they act like they don't know the answers to these questions maybe............ for reputation idk~

Fairy Godmother:    Correct. Again.

Carlos:    You and mal are on fire 

Mal:    We're Just picking the one that doesn't sound like any fun.

Hadley: not rlly my dad just never taught me to do those bad and evil things nor did he do it to me....

Fairy godmother: maybe he has changed

Hadley :I think he has...... but Carlos just think about the question and what would be the right thing to do

Carlos:  oh ok thanks had!

H(her name is too long I'm just gonna keep doing this) no prob

Evie:    That makes so much sense.

Fairy Godmother:    (Girl walks in) Oh. Hello, dear one.

?: Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation.

FG:Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?

Jane:    Mom, no!

Fairy Godmother:    It's okay. Jane, this is everyone.