Chapter 10

Erza's POV:

I dragged myself to the lake and started drinking it, and then I lied down, I can't help but feeling sad and hopeless, there is absolutely no way we're going to survive this, and plus I miss my home so much.

Someone was crying, maybe it was me, I don't know anymore, maybe we all cried.

I didn't sleep at all, I just waited until the sun came up, it's going to be another hopeless day.

"Gajeel, do you still have any chocolate?" Levy asked.

"No, we finished it yesterday, remember?" Gajeel replied.

I sighed, what is the point of food? We're all going to die here, sooner or later.

Jellal put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me, I smiled bitterly at him.

"Erza, that doesn't look like you, you never give up." Jellal said.

"Well, now I am." I sighed, and then I heard Wendy's screech.

"It's an airplane! Oh my god it's an airplane!" Wendy shouted.

I looked up at the sky, yes, there is an air plane, without hesitation I started waving at the sky, and shouted, "Right here! Please! I'm right here!"

Everyone were yelling at the air plane, but it didn't stop at all.

"Over here! Hey!" I heard Jellal shouted, I can't help but thinking how cool his voice is, and then I cleared my head, and asked myself: Do you want to go home or stay with Jellal? Hmm, a very hard question, I'll go for the former one.

We kept on yelling until the air plane was gone, as if we're nothing.

I heard it, someone does cried, it was Wendy, maybe. Or Gray, who was crying for Juvia.

I held back my tears when I saw Jellal, and then Levy, who was trying to help Juvia.

"I think I read a book about snakes, you have to take out the poison from her." Levy had said.

Gray nodded, and then he bit down on her leg, started sucking up the poison from her leg and spat it all out.

I felt a little bit jealous, I wish Jellal could do that to me.

"Let's hope she'll get better." I said.

Gray stood up, nodded and muttered, "Thanks Levy, and sorry for yesterday."

"No, it's okay, I know how it feels like." Levy said sympathetically, and cast a glance at Gajeel.

And then I looked over to see Wendy crying, and surprisingly, Romeo comforted her, well, kind of.

"Stop crying! You're annoying!" Romeo said, blushing, putting one hand on Wendy's shoulder.

"Let's get moving guys!" I shouted, "Um, we should find some food."

Lucy gave a dismayed sigh, "Ugh! This is hopeless."

"Like, fish?" Levy suggested, totally ignored Lucy and then Lucy jumped in surprise, "There's no way I'm going to eat fish! I hate fish!"

"You gotta try Lucy, I love them." Natsu said.

"No no no." Lucy said, shaking her head.

"Mushroom maybe?" Levy prompted, picking up some ugly looking mushroom.

"I guess." Lucy sighed and said, "I should be in a super nice restaurant and eating breakfast right now."

"Let's head toward the beach, even though I have no freaking idea where it is." Jellal said.

I let out a giggle, and then he casted a sarcastic glance at me.

"We're heading for home!" Natsu shouted joyfully.

"No we're not." Lucy sighed and said, still being pessimistic.

And then we headed toward the unknown direction, well, at least Lucy was drawing Xs on the ground so that we won't get lost again, plus, we could still go back to the lake if we find nothing.

Author's Notes: that might be a short chapter but anyways sorry for the late update or the short chapter and thank you soooooooo much for the support! I don't know why I updated this first, maybe because so many of you love it XD, plus, please check out my other book, mainly Jerza cuz I love them together XDXDXDXDXDXD, so byeeeeee, I mean cyaaaaaaaa!