Chapter 4

Wendy's POV:

Wendy was following a boy called Romeo, don't know why, she felt like he can actually be her friend, since she don't have a friend yet.

She watched as Romeo was playing soccer.

"Okay, Wendy, stop thinking that kind of stuff!" She almost like yelled at herself.

And then finally, Romeo noticed her, and then he talked to those boys for a while, and then he walked to her.

"What are you looking at!" Romeo shouted angrily.

What! In! The! World! I thought he would be super nice! He was being super nice to other girls! What is wrong with him! And I was thinking to be his friend!? And thinking about that kind of stuff?!

"Excuse me?" Wendy finally found a appropriate word to say.

"I don't like girls watching me playing football! Okay?"

What!? Okay, so you are thinking that I like you!! What the heck!

"How am I suppose to know that!" Wendy asked, still in a very gentle tone.

"Your punishment is to run 10 laps!" Romeo raised his chin and smirked.

What!?

"And I refuse." Wendy stood up, "And I'll leave, okay?"

"Good." Romeo said, and then walked away.

What the heck!!!!! This isn't making any sense to me!!

And when she was walking around, a girl with white short hair came up and chuckled.

"Huh?"Wendy asked.

"It looks like Romeo likes you." The girl grinned, "I'm Lisanna."

"Um, hey Lisanna, but this is impossible, he was yelling at me and giving me punishments!"Wendy replied with a confusing look on her face.

"Hey! That's the whole point! Don't you think he is too overreacting?" Lisanna asked, "He did this every time he fell in love, but, in an opposite way, he will be super nice to those girl that he don't likes."

"I-I don't believe it......" Wendy sighed.

"You'll find out." Lisanna sticked her tongue.

"Right..."

And then the bell rang.( I know there's too many bell rang stuff like that I'm just sorry! And I know this is super super short)

"See ya in class Wendy!" Lisanna smiled and then walked away.

Wendy sighed and then followed Lisanna into the class.