Chapter 1

Erza's POV:

I saw him, over there, he still got the warm smile as always, a pair of beautiful, attractive brown eyes, blue hair.

Erza was sitting on her chair, staring at the person that is in front of her, Jellal, who was the boy she loved for so long.

She remembered when she was just a little girl, she didn't have any friends, and was bullied by other children, one time, three boys were bullying her with kicks and hits, and that's when Jellal came and fought those boys out, and that's when Erza fell in love, after that day, Erza had been watching Jellal secretly, and until one day, he disappeared from her life, Erza had been searching for him, until someone told her that he was in another country, in the Fairy Tail High, so that's why Erza came to this school.

He probably doesn't remember me anymore.

Erza thought sadly. She wanted to be stronger after the disappearance of Jellal, she wanted to be like him, so now, no one dare to bully her anymore.

The bell rang, the class is over, she saw Jellal stood up, walking to a bunch of boys.

"Okay." She took a deep breath, and then she walked to Jellal, but he didn't seemed to see her.

"Um." Erza tried to interrupt.

"Yo! Jellal!" A boy with pink hair said, and then he took out his phone, "Look what I've got guys, Jellal and Ultear!" And then in the phone, there was a picture of Jellal and a girl with long dark hair and a pretty look.

Erza was shocked. Wait, Jellal already has a girlfriend?

And then the girl, Ultear stood up from her chair, and shouted, "What the heck Natsu! Where did you get that from! I'm going to kill you!"

Boys chuckled.

Erza coughed, trying to get their attention, but no one seemed to hear her.

"Excuse me!" Erza finally shouted.

And then the boys finally turned their head to her.

Oh my gosh, what am I going to say in front of so many boys? Or should I say can I talk to Jellal? Oh my gosh what should I say?

"You lost?" A boy with dark blue hair asked.

"No, Gray, she's the new student." Natsu said.

"What's the matter girl, you were shouting 'Excuse me'" A boy with long dark hair smirked.

"Shut up, Gajeel, you scared her." Jellal said, "You okay?"

"Ya!" Erza smiled, cursing herself that she was being too shy, she wanted to look strong in front of him, "Um, can I borrow Jellal for a moment?"

"Ooh!" Natsu smirked, "Ultear, don't be jealous."

"Shut up, please." Ultear shot him a glare.

"Sure." Jellal shrugged, and then he walked outside with Erza following him like a puppy.

"So, what is it that you wanted to tell me?" Jellal asked.

"You don't remember me?" Erza asked sadly.

Jellal looked at her closely, his face almost touches hers.

Erza blushed.

"D-don't look at me like that." Erza said.

"Haha." Jellal said, "I don't remember you, I'm sorry, but, your scarlet hair seems familiar, I like it."

"You have to remember me!" Erza yelled, "Think hard!"

"I really don't." Jellal said, "Tell me."

"Fine, I'm Erza Scarlet." Erza bit her lips and said.

Jellal's eyes turned wide, "E-Erza!"

"How could you not remember..."

Jellal hugged Erza.

And then Erza's face turned red.

"Oh my god it's you!" Jellal released her and smiled, "You're big!"

"Big?"

Jellal patted her head as if she was a little kid, "You were so small! And so cute!"

"Hey, you were small too!" Erza puffed out her cheeks.

And then the bell rang.

"Damn it!" Jellal spatted, and then he turned to Erza and smiled, "Let's eat lunch together okay?"

Erza nodded.