65-76

As soon as Jin's voice fell, Jin began to sob. Not crying loudly, but sobbing quietly. This makes him even more pitiful.

"Oh, ah, grandma's little baby." Lanxi came out from behind-they met halfway-hugged Jin and patted him on the back distressedly. "Uncle is a bad person, and uncle is a bad person. Grandma will help you beat him." Lanxi held Jin and pretended to beat Naideng several times. "Enough enough, not enough for the baby to fight by himself. Like this." Grabbing Jin's little tender hand, he slapped Nayden on the body.

"Gluck~" After hitting Nayden, Jin stopped crying and laughed.

"Oh, laughed, he laughed." Lanxi also smiled and bloomed.

"Ah, you are all here." Sisal came out with a pot of fruit snacks. Take a bowl, scoop it up with a small spoon, and let the child drink some hot fruit soup. It was sweet and sour with a fruity scent. They smelled it when they drank sisal again, and after a little bite, the two little guys especially liked it. However, sisal will not let them drink too much, no matter what, it is better to drink milk now.

After feeding a few mouthfuls, regardless of the noise of the two little guys, he refused to give them a drink anymore. I swallowed the remaining big bowl in twos and threes.

"Sisal, or give him some more drinks." Lanxi said distressedly. Old people always love grandchildren.

"No." Sisal refused unmovedly, "How can you get used to them. What if you are spoiled. Daddy, don't even think about giving them a drink secretly. Even if you give them a drink, I have a way. Let them spit it out. If you don't want me to toss the children, don't let them drink now." Sisal will not give in to educating children, but what is said is a bit awkward. But this is his persistence. He has his method of educating children.

"Ah, sisal, don't you be a little bit cruel." Naideng said dryly. He was a little frightened by what sisal had just said.

"I do it for their good." Sisal said.

Naiden handed the child in his arms to Xiu and hugged Jos. He said, "Hey, your father doesn't love you, and Uncle Nayden loves you!" After a while, Nayden exclaimed, "Hey!"

"What's wrong?" Sisal asked curiously.

Naiden held up the children with both hands for them to see, and said with a bitter face, "He peeed on me."

"Puff!" Sisal covered his mouth and said, "Go into the house and change your clothes." I praised Jos's behavior in my heart: Good job, baby!

"Huh!" Nayden didn't end here, but something happened again on Lansie's side. Lanxi said dumbfoundedly: "Kim also peeed on me. The two guys said it was okay."

"Leave it to me, daddy, you also go in and change your clothes." Sisal reached out and tore off the children's two diapers, holding one in each hand.

"Teacher, would you like me to help?" Xiu asked, seeing the inconvenience of sisal movement.

"It's okay, you still have one in your hand." Sisal said.

Irvine handed a towel for sisal, even if he was holding a child, it did not affect his sisal movement. Sisal sat on the chair and asked Irwin to spread the towel on his legs, and then the children put aside and sat on the towel. Then he opened the cradle with one leg, Jin's back leaned on the cradle, sisal let go of his hand, dried his **** with a towel, and then wiped it clean, and Jin rolled into the cradle with a "grumbling" sound.

The child held his mouth a few times, but finally did not cry.

"A little family." Seeing that he was okay, Sisal didn't care about him until he wiped off Jos's ass, and put Jos in the cradle, so that the two of them could be company.