54-64

Only then did sisal know what the matter was.

"Boss, everyone, please be your witness. I will have a game with Allen next. Blocking is sisal. If I lose, stay away from sisal. Similarly, if I win, sisal belongs to Me." Markas said in front of everyone at dinner.

It turned out to be so. Sisal's expression was calm, and he only said, "Come back early." Sisal didn't worry about the result at all. At best, if Allen loses, he can't kill the opponent again. He never agreed to this bet from beginning to end.

"En." Allen nodded, stood up and walked towards the center vacated by everyone.

"Alan..." Lansi wanted to step forward anxiously, and Claude said to him: "Don't go, this is Allen's own battle."

"Ah, what the **** is talking about!" Nayden was very upset, like he was going to be on the battlefield. Alger tried his best to keep him running out. "You should trust Alan, he won't lose."

"Are you going to worry?" Brown Sugar? Alman sat next to Xiu.

"It's not necessary. Allen, won't lose." He has confidence in Allen, and even more confident in sisal education. Know that he himself is the best proof.

After standing, the two of them fought together without waiting for an order.

Allen is a sisal tune-teacher, and his strength and speed are definitely a big advantage. However, Markus has more combat experience than Allen, so he can often avoid Allen's attacks, although it may be dangerous.

The game that was supposed to be over soon was hard to separate.

Allen was fighting in the field, and the sisal outside the field found a fire and picked up a piece of meat and began to roast it leisurely.

When the outer layer of meat is cooked, the sisal turns into a knife and a bowl, and thin slices of meat are dropped and placed in the bowl. The cooked layer has been sliced, and the sisal is roasted, then sliced, and so on, and the slices of meat are quickly slowed down in the bowl. The knife is gone, a fork is turned into, and the meat is eaten with the fork. Eat and watch, not to mention how cozy it is.

"Sisal, are you not worried?" Naiden finally squeezed to sisal under Alger's supervision.

"What are you worried about?" Sisal asked, dangling the meat.

"The game, the result of the game!" Nayden was almost dying of anxiety, but the parties were not in a hurry at all. The emperor was really in no hurry, and the **** was anxious to death.

"What's the hurry, Ellen won't lose." Sisal said.

Nayden felt very depressed when he heard this, and wanted to say "how is this possible", but felt that he had no confidence in Allen. In the end, I struggled for a long time and had to sit beside sisal in a daze.

The game in the field is about to get the result. Now it is Markas dominates. Just when everyone thought Marcus was going to win, Allen knocked Marcus to the ground with an unexpected blow, and then Marcus never got up again. Marcus was beaten to death by Alan!

This result is really beyond everyone's expectations.

The scene was quiet for a few seconds, and then burst into applause. Especially the people in Allen's own tribe, they shoot very hard.

Alan, the most useless in the tribe, defeated the warriors in other tribes. Is there anything more happier than this? !

Allen walked around the excited crowd and walked to sisal. Just after eating sisal, he wiped his mouth and said, "Let's go home."