1-10

Chapter 1: Section

1. One Nima crosses again...

Seeing this weird environment, sisal just wanted to be silent, he didn't even want to complain.

What the **** did this happen! He has walked back and forth for nearly 20 years to beat the enemy Hakka! There has never been a situation where the environment is changed after going through a tunnel! Is this cheating thing going through? !

People say that they are accustomed to dressing, and he guessed that he was in this situation. I traveled to the Hunter World 20 years ago. Unfortunately, the owner of the body I traveled through was still a meteor street man. If he was an adult, then he would be a 4-year-old child. It is said that there are no children in Meteor Street, but the age of this body is really a child to him! What was even harder was that he was beaten by several other children at the time. It is estimated that the main body of the body was also killed at that time and then he was picked up fortunately.

Since he was a kid who didn't want to suffer a loss, he just wanted to be beaten back before he knew the situation, so he opened up his mind during the fight with those children. It is also for this reason that he was taken back to beating the enemy Hakka by Shiba, who happened to be a servant on Meteor Street. Since then, he has served the beating enemy for 20 years, and has continued to this accident until now.

Later, I think about it, sisal actually feels very lucky, beating the enemy Hakka than in Meteor Street, I don't know how many times it is tens of thousands of times. Although you have to do all kinds of work, you still have to pay for food and housing, so you don't need to be ready to grab food or be worried about being strong like you are in Meteor Street. Before he had enough strength, beating the enemy Hakka would not let the servants underneath take on the task.

Speaking of sisal, Sheba gave him the name. He didn't know what his name was when he was in this body, and he didn't want to use his previous name. Anyway, that body must be dead, and there is no chance to go back. Let's start again here. So Sheba named him sisal. In fact, what he didn't understand was why he wanted to use the botanical name of sisal. Even if he took the botanical name, he would give him a more prestigious plant...

After he was well developed, he completely settled down in beating the enemy Hakka. Starting from cleaning the toilet at the bottom, sisal has been the second in command of beating the enemy Hakka housekeepers, second only to the big housekeeper Wutong.

In addition to picking up assassination missions from time to time—not to mention civilized people who don't kill people, it's been twenty years and I've long been used to it—he also has a weekly fixed mission, which is to go down the mountain to purchase food and all kinds of fabrics and fabrics his wife needs magazine.

There are many servants of Hakka who beat the enemy, and the conditions for the servants are also very good, so every time you go down the mountain, you have to buy a lot of food. For this reason, Xiba also specially gave him two space storage rings. It is said that they are the more advanced ones among the existing space storage rings. Not only the space is large, but the time inside is still. This will allow the owners to eat the freshest food.

Today, he also went down the mountain to purchase as usual. After filling the space ring, he asked the boss for a bunch of discounts from several shops that he frequently purchased, and then returned to beat the enemy Hakka. What I didn't expect was that the environment in front of him changed after passing a tunnel.

In front of him was an endless forest, and he was sure that he had never seen such a tall tree when he was in the Hunter World. Jumped lightly on a big tree, followed the branches to the top of the tree, looking out from the top of the tree, it was still an endless forest, so it seemed that I thought of this forest.