Chapter Fourteen: "I Won't, I Swear."

Aaaand, we're back to the prologue :D But as the description says: "The story won't end with Chelsea finding out." well, this is the end to PART ONE of this book. I'm so sorry if I failed to update yesterday since I had fever (and, until now, actually, as I type, I still do but...ehhh) and I got a shit ton of homeworks and my history teacher has gone all pissy on our class because of this one girl who was sleeping >:( 

So sorry if this chapter might be anti-climactic since I used it as the prologue but, I still hope y'all would enjoy it and hang around for PART TWO!

So yeah, here goesss:

Chapter Fourteen: “I Won’t, I Swear.”

- Billie -

It’s one thing to see Gerard annoyed; an entirely different one if he’s pissed.

God, you must’ve seen his face. He looks like he’s going to pounce on me any time and go all Texas Chainsaw Massacre on me.

And that’s why I’ve decided that it was better if I just succumb to him.

The entire class groaned (including me when I say ‘entire class’) as our English teacher handed out the homework for today: to find out from which acts of Pygmalion the following memorable lines are.

As soon as I walked out of the classroom, I saw Mikey, who was waving me over.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“You staying late?”

I nod my head, motioning to my English notebook inside my bag, “yeah. Damned teacher gave English homework. I’m going in the library, actually. You? Are you staying?”

He shakes his head, “the teachers decided to give us a break, I guess. No homework for the day. Anyway, gotta go, Beej, see you!”

I wave my hand absentmindedly as I kept my eyes on his back. He swiftly got between the people and finally rounded the corner that leads to the main entrance of the school.

Damn it, I hate being a senior.

-

I entered the library, earning some people’s looks as I pass them by. They seem to have been noticing my ever-growing presence in this little room this year.

Oh, well, they’d have to get used to it.

I scanned the library aisles, looking for the right category when I saw another familiar person down one aisle.

Gerard was there, quietly texting someone.