Hiatus

*AUTHORS NOTE*

First of all, to the total 85 of you that have took the time to read this, thank you.

Now on to the stuff that no one really wants to hear. (I find it annoying when authors do it too so, guess I'm a hypocrite.)

Moving on, I am going to be taking a hiatus. I will continue to write this book, but it will not be for awhile.

Why? Well basically I have a case of writers block. It may be because I am not in the theatre process right now, (meaning there is no productions that I am currently in) but who knows.

In the meantime, I will be writing a short story (meaning only a few chapters) called "I'm Afraid". The story itself will take you into the minds of others, but will not include details about external appearance of the person, that's up to you. In "I'm Afraid", you will see inside of people with various fears, and maybe you can relate to. The fears listed in the description may seem funny, but I am taking this story seriously, and hope you do the same.

I encourage you to read "I'm Afraid". The first chapter will be published sometime this week (3-22-15 through 3-28-15).

If you have any ideas, feel free to comment them.

One more question: What is your biggest fear?
(It may be used in I'm Afraid)

PS, I'm deleting this when I return.

✌️Peace Out Girl Scouts✌️
👋See Ya Next Chapter!👋