Chapter 9•

"What? He is your brother?" Nandini looks at them both shocked.

Ahana gives a nod "yes" Nandini could not believe it, that she was Manik's sister, she looked at manik waiting for his confirmation

"Tum Meri behen ko kaise jaanti ho?" Manik questions her, Nandini turns around and looks at Ahana.

"Uh-Woh she is my friend" Nandini says casually, ahana takes a deep breath hoping she would not reveal anything about her pregnancy.

"What the— how did you guys become friends" Manik raises his eyebrows looking at both of them

"How else? Jaise sab dost bante hai Waise" Nandini rolls her eyes

Manik looked at them both confused he could sense that they were hiding something which he knew he would find out somehow.

"That's not the point, manik I got kicked out of the hostel because of you and karan Ab mein kaha jau" Ahana looks at manik.

"What how did you get kicked out" Nandini looks at Ahana surprised

"Will you shut the fuck up Tum har cheez mein kyu ghusti ho" manik looks at Nandini, she rolls her eyes again at him

"Manik leave Nandini out of this and answer me! Kya zaroorat thi waha jaake scene create karne ki can I live my life properly for once without you and your anger ruining everything" Ahana cries, Nandini walks over to her holding her hands to calm her down.

Manik was used to Ahana reacting like that to him, she always disliked manik and what he did from the day he started this although there were times when Ahana used to talk to him nicely and those days for manik were the best and rare. He loved his sister so much but circumstances never brought them together.

"Look I had no idea ki karan waha jaake marega kisi ko I just told him to get you" manik explains, Nandini looks at his eyes which had honesty in them, she could see how changed he was around Ahana.

"Waise toh kitni nazar rakhte ho mujhpe did you not realise iss time pe hostel visiting hours bandh hote hai you cannot come" Ahana tells him, manik looks down realising.

"Ahana—"

"I don't want to hear it manik! Ab mein kaha rahunga its so hard to find a house for rent here" Ahana looks down stressing

"Ahana, this is your house too you can stay here" Nandini interrupts again, manik looks at Nandini furrowing his eyebrows.

"That's it" Manik was annoyed at her he grabs Nandini's hand aggressively and pulls her to the side dragging her.

"Stop!" Nandini shouts at him

"Can you just ever shut up and not interfere in others things shayad tumhe isse life mein kam problems ho" Manik was still holding her hand pulling her close

"No! Tum apni behen ke saath galat kar rahe ho manik" Nandini tells him

"And who the hell are you to tell me that" Manik's eyes were filled with anger now

"No one, Lekin advice de rahi hu agar tumhe apni behen ki fikkar hai toh usse apne paas yaha rakho, that way you can win her back.. I know I can see how much you love your sister how much you want ki Woh tumhe wapas bhai bulaye "

Manik looks at her as his expressions soften up, he looked at Nandini and was amused after all he had done to her she was giving him a genuine advice which made so much sense. Manik looks at Nandini's eyes which sparkled.