The pacifying

Continued....
Chhaya: sach mein..Itni Raat ko bechari ladki ro rahi Hain...abb toh Anubhav Singh ki Khair Nahi..
(She was about to go to Haseena when Maya pulled her back.)
Maya: Arey Ruk jaiyye Chhayaji..Woh dekhiye
(Chhaya and MS looked at the direction she pointed at and found Anubhav he was taking baby steps towards Haseena..)
As: Haseena..(she glanced at him then looked away)kamre mein chalo(he tried to command but it came out as request.)
HM: Aap so jaiye..hum baad mein aajayenge..(she said without looking at him.)
As: Woh..(he gulped and cleared his throat)Hume maaf kardo.(he said in a breathe.Haseena looked at him teary eyed.)
HM: kya Kaha Aapne?(she asked him not believing her ears.)
As: Maaf kardo Hume...Hume tumse Woh Sab Nahi kahena Chahiye tha..I'm sorry..(he said sitting beside her.)
HM: Aap sach mein Humse!...matlab Humse maafi mang rahe Hain?(she asked innocently being surprised)
As: haa toh maang rahe Hain na maafi..sunai Nahi deta kya(he said irritatedly)
HM: Dekha phir daant rahe Hain aap?
As: Nahi..Nahi daant Rahe hum ..yeh Ganga-yamuna Bahana band Karo(he wiped her tears.)Kamre mein chalo Haseena...bohot Raat ho chuki Hain..
HM: Aap jaiye hum aate Hain thodi Der mein..kitchen se paani pikar aate Hain...
As: Ab maafi maang rahe Hain na..khatam Karo Baat ko aur chalo kamre mein..paani bhi wahi pilena(he held her wrist and gently dragged her to room)
Maya: Aww!Kitna pyaar Hain Dono k bich..aab chhota mota jhagda toh har Pati patni k bich hota Hain..aur isi ruthne manane mein hi toh pyaar badhta hain..
--------------------------
Anubhav's room
(Haseena drank water and was about to go to sleep on the floor when Anubhav spoke..)
As: Upar hi so jao..(Haseena looked at him blankly.)Woh Chhaya-Maya ki jodi ko lekar Chachiji waapas aasakti Hain..
HM: Hume Nahi lagta..bohot Raat ho chuki Hain Woh log so Gaye Honge..(she said pulling out her bedding from under the bed.)
As:(stays silent for a while then spoke)..tum Na Kam bahes Kiya Karo..(he frowned.She looked at him he was looking Uber cute she thought.she rolled her bedding again..and went to sleep beside him.)
(Anubhav turned the lights off and slept pulling the whole quilt on himself making HM frown.She said nothing and turned cuddling herself..her back facing him.After few minutes it hit AS that he had taken the whole quilt for himself..he slowly got up and looked at her..she was sleeping with a frown..he involuntarily smiled looking at her..he covered her with the quilt then lied down again and drifted off to sleep.)
----------------------------------
Next day,evening
(Anubhav came back from head quarters with few files in his hand.Haseena was in the yard only chatting with Karishma.He went to them and called Haseena.)
As: Haseena yeh pakdo(handing her a yellow file.)..padho ise..(Haseena opens the file and reads the first page then looks at Anubhav baffled..)
HM: Anubhavji yeh toh...
As: Haa tumhare pitaji Ka business Jo Tejawat ne hadap liya the...ab  tumhare naam ho chuka Hain..aab tum Iss pure karobar ki Malkin ho..
Ks: Arey wah Bhabhi!kya Baat Hain
As: Aur aab Jo karamchari Hain Woh chahte Hain ki tum Iss business ko sambhalo kyun ki yahi Unki rozi-roti Hain..abb faisla tumhara Hain..(Anubhav noticed that she was hesitating to take a decision.)
As: Humari maano toh tumhe yeh zimmedaari Leni Chahiye...bohot saari logo ki ummid tumse Judi Hain Haseena ...aur yeh business tumhare abbu Ka Hain haq Hain tumhara isme..
(Haseena looked at him smiling proudly..she has loved the right man she thought...while still most of the men try to dominate women he was there encouraging her to take over her father's business inspite of knowing that she will earn more than he does she might have no time for family afterwards ..he still wanted her to grow.)
HM: Anubhavji Hum chahte Hain yeh zimmedaari uthana...par Hume innsab chizo Ka Zara bhi ilm Nahi..Thakursa ne humesha se innsab chizo se dur rakkha Hain..(she said sadly.)
As: uska bhi koi na koi rasta Hoga...where there is a will there is a way.(he smiled at her encouraging her more.)
Maya: maan Gaye Mr Singh..pati ho toh Aap jaisa Jo apni patni ko baandh Kar Nahi balki unchi udaan bharne mein uski madat kare...usko Sahara Nahi balki uska saath de..Chhayaji kya abbhi apko Lagta Hain ki inke jaisa insaan apni patni ko torture Karta Hoga?
Chhaya:(smiled for the first time.)Hume maaf Kar dijiye Mr.Singh Humne aapko galat samjha...Haseena tum bhi Maaf Kardo Hume...humari wajah se tumhe bhi kaafi pareshani hui..Ab Hum Chalte Hain..(Haseena smiled at them while Anubhav gave a nod and Chhaya-Maya left.
----------------------------------
Precap: An old friend
----------------------------------
Anubhav's image is cleared.Haseena has got her rights and is about to start a new journey..will this journey bring Anuseena closer or will it pull them apart?
----------------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.