better than revenge

the doors of foxfire high's cafeteria banged open, clashing loudly as they slammed into the adjoining walls. every single teenager in the room turned to see who had thrown the doors open so dramatically. 

to no one's surprise, it had been biana amberly vacker. 

dressed in an outfit that was the perfect mix of revealing and badass, she radiated confidence-- and maybe also a warning for upcoming danger. the deep purple colour of her crossed v-neck crop top complimented her light brown skin perfectly. and the tight little leather skirt clung to her curves, accentuating them wonderfully. 

(reference image above, just picture a purple top instead of green) 

this was the first put-together outfit she had worn the entire week, following the not-so-epic showdown that had gone down on monday. prior to today, she had been wearing exclusively hoodies, oversized t-shirts, black leggings and the occasional sweatpants. and, contrary to her perfectly curled hair she had today, it had been only in messy-- really, very, not at all stylish messy-- buns. 

anyone with two plus brain cells could tell that all this was for a reason; biana vacker was going to do something. the entire student body kept their eyes trained on her-- apart from a select few that were in on the entire spectacle that was coming, and a disgusting couple who were far too busy in their PDA to pay attention. 

platform heels somehow clacking on the marble floor, biana made her way to the center of the cafeteria and stepped lightly onto the podium there. 

someone from the tables threw a microphone at her, and she caught it with one hand, curling one side of her lips up into a smirk. holding the mic to her mouth, she sneered, "now go stand in the corner and think about what you did." 

everyone held their breaths. most of them could recognize taylor swift's lyrics to one of her infamous breakup songs. 

the large speakers behind the brunette crackled loudly, causing nearly everyone to jump slightly in their seats, and then started playing a soundtrack of electric guitar and drums. 

"ha," biana scoffed into the mic. "time for a little revenge!

at this, keefe sencen, fitz vacker and muruca chebota started cheering loudly. their ruckus caused everyone else to start clapping, hooting and hollering.