Chapter 8

CRYSTAL'S POV

----------------------

It was three in the afternoon the next day when I was shaken awake.

"Wake up sleepy head." said an unfamiliar voice.

I opened my eyes slowly to see who was waking me up.

I looked up to see an all to familiar face. The girl had dirty blonde hair, blue eyes.

I suddenly figured out who it was! It was TINA! She looked so different now. She doesn't wear clothes a size to big or have her hair tangled around anymore.

"Tina, oh my god you look different!" I exclaimed

"Well yea, I hit puberty and everythin" and it's not like you are any different."

"What do you mean" I questioned

"I mean you look really pretty now! I bet all the boys are lining up for you" she giggled

"Yea right but thanks and you look much better when you wear your own size" I said

"Hey, baggy clothes are comfy. But mom made me get used to this so it's not that bad anymore" she said in a obvious tone.

"And hurry up and get ready. We have so much to talk about" she added

"Okay" I said getting out of my warm comfy bed.

------------------------

An hour later Tina and I were living room eating macaroni as cheese while watching Twilight.

Alisha and Nikki had gone to see their families that had came in the morning.

"So...." Tina started off

"Sooo.... What?" I asked

"Do u have any boyfriends?" she asked

"No I don't. Why"

"Just asking!"she replied

"Oh k. Do you?" I asked

"Do I what"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yea I do!" she squeaked

"Ohh so you do. And who might the lucky motherfucker be?" I asked

"Well his name is Joseph. He is in an ally gang called the Ravens.

"Nice" I said

"And the better thing is that some of the people from the Raven gang are helping our Cobra gang." she said

"Wait, why do we need help" I asked

"One of our enemy gangs seem to be a big threat to us. Supposedly there are the biggest gang in the world. They have the strongest fighters, the smartest masterminds and the most ferocious leader."

"Oh. What are they called?"

"They are called the Lions. Like how the lions are the kings of the jungle they are the kings of the Mafia world."

Mostly gangs don't take help from another gang unless they really have to.

The Lion gang must be something thing if my dad had to take help from the Raven gang.

Tina and I watched the rest of the movie in complete silence.

As the movie came to a stop, Tina shut the TV of.

I got up and put my dish in the sink. One of the maids came up and washed it.

"You want to go in the garden?" asked Tina

"Sure, but first lets go find Alisha and Nikki."

"K."

Tina and I walked around the gigantic house. We stopped when we saw Nikki and Alisha in one of the 4 living rooms around the house.

They were sitting there with their parents.

Mrs.Gallo, Alisha's mom looked up as we entered.

And soon all of them looked up as they saw us enter

Nikki's father, John Esposito asked us "Are you girls here for Nikki and alisha?"

"Yea" I said

"But if you are still talking we'll leave." I said pointing to the door

"Oh no. We were just leaving. We will leave you girls to do as you please

With that said they left the room