Chapter 7

Crystal's POV

---------------------------------------------

I hadn't seen my father in such a long time. I absolutely refused to see him for so long. I had seen my brother plenty of times but I had always said that I didn't want to see dad.

No the person I hadn't wanted to see was standing before me. I know he chose his work before his family but all he wanted was to be able to support the family and protect us. Right?

I walked torword the house with Alisha, Nikki, Alexandre, and two bodyguards at either side of us.

As I got closer dad started walking to us. He looked pretty much the same. He had a few more wrinkles here and there. As I got closer I got a better look at him. He looked slightly pale. His tan skin looked a little lighter than usual. But then again, I haven't seen him a long time.

Now my dad and I were standing face to face.

"Hey dad." I said

"Hello Crysi." He said using my childhood nickname.

"Look at you, my darling you have grown to be such a beautiful lady!" exclaimed a voice behind my father.

I looked up and saw my uncle Michael. Behind him appeared my aunt Sara. I remember when u was very young I used to love going over to their house. That was before my mom and I pulled away from the mafia side of the family.

I used to love them. And they also have a daughter named Tina. Tina and I played together a lot when we were younger.

I don't even think she remembers me anymore.

"Honey, you have grown up so much!" squealed aunt Sara

"Tina has been waiting for your arrival anxiously. But you must be tired right now so u should get some rest."

"Yea I think I do need to rest. And I brought 2 friends along, I hope that's fine?" I questioned

"Oh yeah, that okay. We have already been informed of their coming. And I know their families very well too. Their families will be coming tomorrow morning." answered my dad.

"Why don't we let Crystal, Alisha, and Nikki rest. Girls follow me upstairs." said Aunt Sara.

The three of us followed aunt into the house. The house was huge. It had so many rooms.

It had a vintage look to it.

The three of us had separate bedrooms.

The bedrooms were ordered in rankings. Not all the gang member stayed in the house. Only the most important one did.

My room was on the top floor while Alisha and Nikki were on the floor under mine.

On my floor there were only three bedrooms. One my brother's. The other my dad's and the last one mine.

I walked into my room and I stood there in aww!

It was beautiful! It was mostly cream and gold but there was a bit of black here and there.

There was a huge bed in the center.

It had cream color sheets on it.

"Like it?" the voice of my father interrupted me

"Yea! I love!" I squealed and hugged him tightly

"I have missed this hug for so long" said dad

"Yea well you did manage to bring me back!" I said sarcastically

"Haha" he laughed

"I was afraid that you wouldn't like the room. I hadn't met you in so long and you always refused to see me. Why?" he asked

"I was afraid that if I see you I might want to be with you. I might want to stay with you. Then I would really be part of the business along with you and Alexandre. Mom had fought for so long getting away so I can have a normal lifestyle, but now I'm grown up. I can make my own decisions."

"Yea u are grown now." he chuckled

"Well this is for only a little while and then I'm going to go back living just like I used to.