Niji Vinsmoke x Princess! Chubby Reader

A/n: this is Snow White with the Red Hair x One Piece where Reader-chan is Zen and Izana Wistaria's younger sister!

Niji's POV

After meeting the Failure, father decided to make us marry princesses instead of being just soldiers, personally, I don't think it will fit me. We aren't taught of loving people....so it's hard for me to cope up and be nice to a lady, I sighed since Father already set this up. The King, the Prince, and the Princess of Clarines will go in our kingdom, the King of Clarines is Izana Wistaria, him and my Father already set the date of when me and Princess (Y/N) will meet which means, the King of Clarines' sister, I think their father died.

"Niji-sama, please dress up as the Clarines King, the Prince and the Princess will be here at a few hours"our maids said in sync which made me sighing as I dressed up like I dressed in the Tea Party of Big Mom.

"Our King never really had any plans for the three brothers, I wonder what change his mind?"some maid and guards asked to themselves, they don't know that I'm done?

"The Kingdom of Clarines has strong guards and soldiers, just like our princes. Maybe that's why our King agreed to this"personally, we don't know either, after meeting Sanji again, Father's perspective changed all of a sudden. But he is still not giving in the political marriage.

"Oi, don't talk while your working!"I said and they got scared and bowed to me, they run off to their work as I was guided by a guard to the dining hall.

"Why does Niji get to be a husband for someone? I thought were gonna be soldiers?"Yonji asked as I sat down next to Ichiji and Reiju

"It will strengthen our soldiers personally and I want the Kingdom of Clarines. It's a nice scenery"Father said as I looked at him, is he okay? Well not that I care anyways

"The Clarines Family are here!"some guard outside said as I looked at the door and the door got pushed while seeing a guy with shoulder-length blond hair with a crown on his head, maybe it's the King.

Another guy but this time with medium-length silver blonde hair, he is probably the First Prince