Transfer Student! Sabo x Mom! Chubby Reader

A/n: this is a High School and Modern AU!

(Y/N)'s POV

Hi! I'm (Y/N) (L/N), 19 years old, a student in Grand Line High, and a single mom. I give birth to Tadame (L/N), she is at the age of 1 year old so I gave birth to her last year. Her father....didn't know that I'm pregnant because he broke up with me before I could even say anything to him. Tadame looks like her father but with different colored eyes, she took my eyes while she took all the features from her father. Grand Line High has a lot of rumors about me, and now I'm starting off with it as a Slut Mom....saying I'm a slut that goes around, that's why I got pregnant.

My daughter looks like this and she's cute isn't she? Her father is not a scumbag

My daughter looks like this and she's cute isn't she? Her father is not a scumbag....he really did apologize to me after breaking up with me. He really loved me, his name is Kisumi Shigino.

He's pretty handsome if I say so myself, I loved him very much and I didn't say anything to him so he wouldn't worry because he is prioritizing swimming

He's pretty handsome if I say so myself, I loved him very much and I didn't say anything to him so he wouldn't worry because he is prioritizing swimming. Today is my third year in high school and I have many friends even though they heard so much rumors about me, they have been there when I gave birth to Tadame.

"Look it's the Slut Mom!"some whispers says as I ignored them

"(N/N)-CHWAAAANNNNN~!"and there goes one of my friends, the flirty yet the serious one, Sanji Vinsmoke-kun

"Ohayou, Sanji-kun"I said as every girls glared at me and I ignored them

"(N/N)-CHAAAAAAN!"I heard another one of my friends, Luffy-kun who is a year younger than me, well for most of them are famous. I'm like the outsider of the group, I'm not popular, I'm popular for being called a Slut Mom.

"Ohayou, Luffy-kun"I said

"OI! DON'T FUCKING GLARE AT OUR SWEET (N/N)-CHAN YOU LOWLY CREATURES!"aaaaand there goes the overprotective Nami-chan...all of them gives the people some death glares even Sanji-kun, so everyone nodded and began their own business. Me, Sanji-kun, Nami-chan, and Zoro-kun are in the same class while Usopp-kun and Luffy-kun are in the same classes.

"Ohayou Nami-chan, and please it's like this everyday. I'm used to it"I said and Nami-chan looks at me and bonked my head

"No! They need to learn their lesson and don't judge a book by its cover!"Nami-chan said as I smiled, we went to our classes and I sat down next to Zoro-kun.