Ch.11 Human-ish

Hey so uh, how 'bout that George lore huh?

(1/30/22)

~^~

Tommy breathed in the fresh air of the new server, no other players here except him and his family. He finally felt free, he felt lighter, like the weight of the world was just lifted from his shoulders.

"Alright first things first boys!" He yelled, getting the groups attention.

"Im not a—" Ranboo was about to say before getting cut off.

"When i say 'boys' i mean it as a gender neutral term," Tommy waved them off, "Anyways! we gotta make a house, should we do it close to spawn or further.

"I say we do it about 50 blocks out since we don't have beds yet, then we can make it further," Purpled responded, picking at their nails uninterestedly.

"Good idea Purp!" Tubbo said.

"Okay! Tubbo, Bitzel, Luke, you guys get wood and stuff for the house! Ranboo, Deo, Purpled, you lot get ores and stone and all that. Boffy could you kill any mobs that are out right now? Wisp, you're with me, we're gonna get some food," He said the last part softer.

"Got it!"

"Okay?"

"Since when were you the leader?"

"Alright Sunshine."

"Why did you give me that job?"

"Uh, sure i guess"i

"No problem"

"Ok..."

"Also Tubs can you take the kids with you, Bit and Luke?" Tommy asked.

"Sure, but why can't you?" Tubbo questioned.

"They might learn some skills with plants but i don't think they'd want to see us brutally murdering animals half the time," Tommy laughed.

"Right," Tubbo responded with a nervous laugh.

"We don't have pickaxes," Purpled said.

"Then get some dumbass," Tommy responded.

"Fine bitch," Purpled retorted before walking off to punch a tree or something, Ranboo running after him and Deo deciding to follow.

After that the rest decided to go do their own tasks.

"We'll meet back here at Sunset!" He yelled at the last moment.

That left him and Wisp. He sighed not talking yet, there was a reason he put himself with Wisp, he wanted to talk to him, genuinely, he had never got the chance to actually talk before. He understands why Wisp did it, yet he still didn't. He needs to know.

"Why'd you do it?" His mouth moved before his brain did. It caught both of them off guard.

"I..." Wisp trailed off seeming to not know what to say.

They both avoided eye contact with each other, Wisp stared at the floor and Tommy opted to stare at the sun, hoping it would burn his eyes and make him blind so he didn't have to see.

"Why," He spoke again, too sudden for him to stop and think about what he was saying, his mind screaming at him to stop it, what was he doing? He needed to know though, and that's what kept him from stopping.

"I thought it would be better..." Wisp started, and Tommy turned towards him in shock, he half wasn't expecting an answer. He saw that Wisp looked at him too, he raised an eyebrow telling Wisp to continue.