Ch.1 Haha Bye

(6/27/21)
(Edited: 12/26/22)

So this is it huh?

Tommy was honestly elated that this would likely be the last time the three of them would ever see L'manburg, the DreamSMP lands, and everyone on the server, ever again. It was a bittersweet goodbye, but a good one. One that felt final.

In the back of his mind he wonders if anyone will miss them.

He shuts down that though quickly. Of course they wouldn't. They didn't care then so they wouldn't care now. Maybe they won't even notice. Huh, now isn't that a funny though.

Luckily, by the time anyone ever tries to look for them —which they probably won't— they will be long gone and off the grid. Off the server entirely.

Tommy so so glad he's finally leaving the place that only served to leave him with scars. Both physical and mental.

Now he was leaving with his family. His real family, his chosen one.

He didn't feel that his other one deserved that. Phil, Techno and Wilbur didn't seem deserving of being called his family.

The place will likely burn to ashes the moment they leave, if it isn't too far gone already.

Good fucking riddance.

Tommy's shadow over the horizon, being casted by the golden hue of the setting sun, was never seen for the last time by the ghost town that was once known as L'manburg.

The group was planning on getting far away, before settling down temporarily in a place where they can't be found. Just until they can gather the proper materials to build a server portal and make their leave official.

Theyre not sure where exactly to go from there. Maybe they'll try to find some old friends...

For now though, they'll just be focusing on which direction to travel and where to settle down.

Then they'll figure out how to get the server portal built.

At the moment, Ranboo was paying a visit to Karls library to search through different books that might help them. So what if Karl isn't exactly aware of the Ender hybrids visit?

Their plan was set and, for once, Tommy felt confident that it would work out. Tommy could help but feel... hope. Hope for a better future, to mend the problems of the past.

390

You may not know me, I may not know you, but I care<3