Ch.8 Reunite

11/28/21
(Edited: 4/20/23)
Sorry for not updating in a while luvs, thank you so much for reading this<3

Also it's not proofread, oops.

(Editing note! There is some more world building in this chapter, so fair warning to those of you who actually play Hypixel so you don't get too confused)
~^~

All too soon to most, aside from Tubbo who was practically vibrating with anticipation, it was time to leave RLcraft. Boffy grabbed a sack of things and he was ready, he could come back at any time when he got bored or peaceful sever life, after all.

They all sat in Boffy's main room. Tommy groaned. "Do we seriously hav'ta make another server portal?"

"Yup." Ranboo patted the blonde's shoulder sympathetically. "It's the only way back to the hub, unfortunately."

"Well..." Boffy spoke up from where he stood, making sure he had what he wanted, "There is another way." He glanced around at all of them.

Tommy immediately sat up from his relaxed position, eyes wide. "Boffy, no."

Boffy only grinned, taking out his communicator. Tommy lept up, reaching out towards Boffy. Purpled, who had realized what was going to happen, sighed and leaned back, resigning to his fate.

Before Tommy could grab Boffy, he was suddenly gone from where he stood, he words cutting off in a woosh. Only a single chat message was what remained of him.

TommyInnit was [kicked] by Boffy.

Tubbo screamed in fear, squeezing his eyes shut. Ranboo sighed and gathered up Shroud and Michael into his arms.

Tubbo was next to go, scream comically cut off. Then Purpled, who was entirely un-phased, and lastly, Ranboo, taking the kids with them.

Boffy did a two finger salute to no one in particular, before leaving as well.

Boffy's grin remained on his face as he arrived in the middle of the hub, right next to Tommy who lay on the ground in dramatic despair.

The main screen stood right in front of the group, and others spawned around them, some occasionally giving glances before walking off to other portals. There was constantly a few other players typing away at the screen quickly before going through the main portal. Some solo, some in groups grinning and teasing one another.

Tommy stood up just as dramatically and glaring at Boffy lightheartedly before seeming to remember something, causing him to perk up. Tommy grinned and rushed over to the portal on the right of the main one, this one having nearly as much activity as it. However the screen to the right of it was clear, no one had any need to touch it, they did though.

Tommy tapped on the screen swiftly and Boffy came up behind him, Tubbo following at seeing Tommy's excited state.

"So," Tubbo dragged out the word "What do you need to do with that big man?"

"Shroud 'n Michael have never been on, so I gotta log em," Tommy responded simply, Tubbo nodded, though Tommy didn't see it as he was distracted in what he was doing, "bitch," He decided to add as a last remark because obviously it wouldn't be a propper sentence without it.

"What the fuck? Dickhead," Tubbo retorted eyebrows raised and lips pressed in a thin line.

"Fuck off," Tommy replied, his own eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

Tubbo rolled his eyes at the blonde, instead staring as he looked through server lists and whatnot. He quickly got bored of that and turned towards the next best person to bother. Aka; Boffy.