Training Montage, Wingwomen And An Invitation

(Arianna's outfit)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, the Bellas were ready for training.

"All right, ladies, focus up." Chloe said from next to a whiteboard, "We need to beat those German dummkopfs." she then flipped she whiteboard over to reveal that it said, 'DAS SOUND MACHINE'.

"Yes!" Fat Amy nodded.

"OK, we're gonna beat DSM at their own game." Beca said, "Do what they do, just better."

"And we're about to do a full skills assessment to blow out our choreography to match." Chloe added.

"But the important thing is that we have fun, right?" Emily asked.

"Uh, legacy," Fat Amy looked at her, "don't take this the wrong way, but you're the dumbest person alive."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(After training)

Arianna was packing away the ribbons as Stacie, Cynthia and Flo walked up to her.

"Girl, can we talk?" Cynthia asked as they watched everyone else leave.

"Sure, what's up?" the princess asked them.

"Well, we-" Stacie began before Flo interrupted her.

"Do you have a crush on that German guy?"

"Wow," Stacie looked at her exasperatedly, "real subtle, Flo."

"I'm sorry." Flo looked down.

Arianna took a tense breath in, "I don't know what you're talking about." she then turned back around to continue with packing the ribbons.

"Your eyes never left him last night." Cynthia pointed out.

"I was intimidated."

"You blushed when he kissed your knuckles." Flo added.

"It was very warm."

"You were dreaming about him last night~" Stacie sung teasingly.

Arianna whipped around to face them, "You knew?!-Dammit!"

The girls began to laugh gleefully while Arianna put her face in her hands.

"This is so embarrassing." she groaned, though it was muffled by her hands.

"Girl, what you embarrassed about, this is great!" Cynthia exclaimed happily.

"You're scared, aren't you?" Stacie guessed.

"What do you expect? When someone goes through what I went through, you get scared it's gonna happen again." Arianna admitted.

"Look, if he does ask you out, we'll be your wingwomen." Cynthia said.

"Yes, and if he hurts you, he'll end up like my older sister's ex-boyfriend, hanging, naked, upside down under a bridge with his eyes and kidneys missing." Flo added.

"... Well, maybe not that, but we'll definitely make him regret hurting you, if he does." Stacie said.

"Thanks, you guys." Arianna thanked and pulled them all into a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Angel's nightwear)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, the Bellas were all having a pillow fight, the teams were. Chloe, Fat Amy, Ashley, Jessica and Lilly and Arianna, Emily, Cynthia, Flo and Stacie. Then Beca walked in.

"What am I looking at?" she asked.

"We're pillow-fighting!" Fat Amy told her before she hit Beca with her pillow.

"You know this sets women back, like, 30 years."

"We're just relieving some stress." Chloe said as she jumped around.

Beca then held up an invitation, "This was on the porch."

All the girls stopped while Chloe grabbed the invitation, "What is that? It looks fancy."

She then opened the invitation and they heard men singing, "Aaah.". Chloe closed it and the singing stopped. She opened it again and the singing began again. She closed it once more and finally read it.

"Woah," Arianna said as she leant over Chloe's shoulder to read the invitation, "looks like we've been invited to sing at some kind of a party."

"We're going to sing? Finally!" Emily exclaimed happily.

"Well, there's just an address and a password." Chloe stated.

"How sexy and mysterious." Fat Amy commented.

"Like how all my teeth are from other people." Lilly said quietly.

All the girls turned to her, before she began to hit Jessica with her pillow and the fight resumed.