Prologue

(The Descendants part was inspired by FemaleBadass234. But instead of it being a Z.O.M.B.I.E.S crossover, mine's Pitch Perfect.)

(Arianna's outfit)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arianna stared, slack jawed, at the scene in front of her. The sight of her boyfriend, Prince Ben Beast, confessing his love for the daughter of Maleficent brought tears to her eyes. Her, older by five minutes, sister Audrey and her friends Lonnie, Jane and Chad tried to console her but she found the sight too painful to stand and ran off. She didn't pay attention to the calls of her friends as she ran to her room. She closed the door to her room and dropped to the floor as she leant against the door. After sitting there crying for a few minutes she looked up.

"I don't belong here anymore." she decided.

She stood up and walked to the window and whistled, which attracted a four blue birds.

"Do you guys mind packing my bag while I write a note to my sister, please?" she asked them.

The birds chirped happily and went to pack her bag as she sat at her desk, grabbed a sheet of pink paper and wrote the note.

Dear Audrey, Grandma, Lonnie, Jane and Chad

You have all been there through my lowest and my highest, but I can no longer stay in Auradon. The very thought of Ben and Mal together brings my unimaginable pain and sorrow. Maybe one day I will come back, but not until I find my true place. I love you all dearly and I will miss you so much.

Evie, Carlos and Jay, I can tell you are good people, I wish you all the best and I hope you find happiness. My one regret is that I did not have the chance to make friends with you. I just hope that you will not make the same mistake your parents made.

Ben and Mal, you have both broke me, betrayed me and hurt me. Mal, I offered you friendship and what I get in return is you stabbing me in the back. Ben, we've been together since we were seven and we've been friends even longer than that. Did none of that matter? What you've done is unforgivable, but I could never hate anyone, no matter how much I want to.

For now, this is goodbye.

Sincerely, Arianna

As Arianna put her pen down, the birds chirped, meaning they have finished packing her bag.

"Thank you all." she said gratefully as she took her bag.

The birds saluted her, the last one having pecked her cheek instead, and flew out the window. Arianna went to leave, but, as her hand touched the door knob, she quickly took off her bracelet and put it next to the note.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half an hour later, Audrey, Queen Leah, Lonnie, Jane and Chad, slowly walked into Arianna's room.

"Sis, are you alright?" Audrey asked.

"It's us, your friends." Jane added.

"You okay, Ari?" Lonnie called out.

"Is she not here, or...?" Chad asked as they entered.

They all quickly spread around the room, trying to locate Arianna. Audrey found the pink paper on her sister's desk next to the latter's bracelet. She picked up the note and, once she read the letter, her hand flew to her mouth as she began to sob uncontrollably. The others flocked to her and they read the letter too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Arianna was walking aimlessly through the woods.

"Why did I think wearing these heels in the woods would be a good idea?! This is why Mom went barefoot!" she said herself. Then a flock of birds swooped down and started to lead her somewhere, "Woah, what are you guys doing?!"

She then saw a lake with a portal in the middle of it.

"Well, this day just got very interesting." she said with her hands on her hips before she looked up to the birds, "You guys want me to jump in there, don't you?" the birds nodded vigorously, "Well, what have I gotta lose?" she shrugged and jumped through the portal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey." a voice called out to the princess as she began to stir from a sleep, "Hey, are you okay?" the princess groggily opened her eyes and saw a girl with brown hair, "Are you okay?" the girl asked again.

"... Who... Who are you?" Arianna asked as the girl knelt down next to her.

"I'm Beca." the girl known as Beca smiled as she helped Arianna up, "What's your name?"

"I'm Arianna. Arianna Rose."

"Well, it's nice to meet you. What happened to you? How did you get like that?"

"It's a long story." Arianna slightly chuckled.

"Lucky for you, I've got time." Beca said as she offered the girl her hand.

Arianna gratefully took it and began her new journey with her new friend Beca and later the Bellas.

(Just so everyone know, by Pitch Perfect 2 Arianna is 25 and all the Bellas know her story and they believe her. Sorry if this was bad, I struggle with writing completely original chapters.)