Car Show

(Arianna's outfit)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, the Bellas were at a car show, scouting the German team.

"Remind me again why we are at a car show." Flo said as they were on the escalators.

"We're here for one reason and one reason only - to scout the competition." Chloe said.

"It's totally gonna help us win the Worlds if we know what we're up against." Emily nodded.

"All right, now where are those tour thieves?" Chloe asked as she stepped off the escalator.

As Arianna got off, she noticed Stacie grinding on a car with men taking pictures, "Stacie, there's a time and a place! The place is home!" she said as she walked by her friend.

"Keep it in your pants, maybe." Beca agreed.

"Stacie!" Fat Amy scolded.

"What?" Stacie asked as she got off the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls walked into a room where the German team would be performing.

"What the...?" Chloe asked, "This all should've been ours. I hate these Germans."

The two cars on the stage began driving backwards.

"Holy a-ca-moley!" Arianna and Flo gasped simultaneously.

"OK, the cars moved." Chloe said, "Nothing else happened yet."

"But they're moving backwards with ghosts driving them." Fat Amy said.

A woman's face then appeared on multiple screens, "We are-We are Das Sound Machine, a German collective operating in concert to create sonic-sonic mastery. What better way to appreciate automotive perfection?"

DSM: They will not control us

We will be victorious

A Das Sound Machine member started to beatbox

"OMG, are they wearing mesh?!" Arianna gasped.

"Why? Is that a turn on for you?" Stacie whispered teasingly.

"... Kinda."

Pieter: Paranoia is in bloom

The PR transmissions will resume

They try to push drugs and keep us all dumbed down

In hopes that we will never see the truth around